Buy another gun, or pay down debt

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kckndrgn, Dec 4, 2006.

1. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I don't care who you are....that's funny....[LMAO]

But I say pay off the credit cards....haven't used one in 18 mos and it feels sooooooo good!

2. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

One thought might also be in the middle. If at all possible I would say be sure you have some money set aside that can cover you in an emergency in order to avoid adding to credit card debt then be working on the CC bills. Dont rush out and buy the AR untillyou get the CC bills paid UNLESS you happen across one of those deals of someone selling a good one off cheap to get cash quick, keep a soon to be X from gettingit or some such. If you happen to run across the chance to get what you want at say 30-50% below what you would normaly expect to pay for it then grab it from the saveings andreplace that money as you can. Otherwise get the money that is costing you intrest paid off first then go shoping for one even if you have to pay a 'normal' price for it. The other exception being if another ban shows on the horizon then grab it up since it then becomes impossible to get or the price doubles or more.

3. BigO01

BigO01 Monkey+++ Founding Member

Split the difference , buy a new Saiga or two for $250-350 .

I understand that when they stopped importing them a few year back the prices at gun shops were immediately doubled and many sold out the same day .

At the very least the Dems will do everything in their power to stop the importation of guns like them as soon as they take power and you can always sell it and then use the money to pay down your debt .

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7