Bye bye Privacy

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Clyde, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Attached Files:

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I heard that audio on Alex Jones last week...
    Do you get the Alex Jones show anywhere in your area Clyde?
    Podcasts are at www.infowars.com

3. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

His last quote "ALPI is going to revolutionize the way we police in North America" pretty much says it all.

4. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

notice thecameras on the overpasses?

"Why that's strictly for your protection, be well citizen"

Alex jones would get out the bullhorn:
    "Its the new world order police state control grid..."
    I don't like it, don't like it one bit...

5. Seacowboys

Shouldn't be too hard to come up with an effective means of disabling the cameras; maybe a serious magnet or some really bored taggers? BB guns come to mind.

6. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

sorry for the edits every 5 minutes on your post Clyde... I'm trying to install a media player... no luck so far

7. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

I don't like it........ at all.

8. Stratovarius

Stratovarius Monkey+++

You're getting worked up over this?!

This is only the beginning.

9. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Increments... once this is accepted as "normal and necessary" ...I don't see anyway this kinda thing will be "ratchetted down"as long as sheeple say "Well they would never use it !against us". then you get a Mike Nifong ( duke case)"they did it...,( but we have exculpatory evidence?...) I don't want to hear it, they did it.

10. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Ah, gotta love the many splintered things we can do with technology. Next I guess it will be eye-cam implants so that they can see if you are talking to dissidents or troublemakers. Next reality show, I Spy On You.

It's the new age of man. The old one was reason and sanity.

11. Seacowboys

<TABLE width=376><TBODY><TR><TD class=columnname></TD></TR><TR><TD class=headline>Big Brother's new toy: Another bloated gas bag watching you from the sky </TD></TR><TR><TD class=date>2006-05-30</TD></TR><TR><TD class=author>By James Renner</TD></TR><TR><TD class=position>Cleveland Free Times</TD></TR><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodytext>
    Last week, a fire ignited at the Akron Airdock that once housed a fleet of Goodyear blimps. Firemen rushed to the 211-foot-tall structure and quickly doused the flames. Reporters and photographers descended on the landmark. Many were surprised to learn the blimps were no longer being stored there.

Turns out Lockheed Martin -- the company that gave us the Trident intercontinental ballistic missile -- was renovating the site for an upcoming project when the fire started. It's being turned into a hangar for a prototype airship. If you're frightened of this administration's habit of spying on American citizens, you may want to stop reading.

The prototype is called the High Altitude Airship, or HAA. Lockheed Martin Maritime Systems & Sensors in Akron won the $40 million contract from the Missile Defense Agency to build HAA in 2003. It is essentially another blimp. A giant one. Seventeen times the size of the Goodyear dirigible. It's designed to float 12 miles above the earth, far above planes and weather systems. It will be powered by solar energy, and will stay in a geocentric orbit for up to a year, undetectable by ground-based radar. You can't see it from the ground. But it can see you.

"The possibilities are endless for homeland security," says Kate Dunlap, a Lockheed Martin spokesperson. "It could house cameras, and other surveillance equipment. It would be an eye in the sky."

According to a summary released by the U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command, the HAA can watch over a circle of countryside 600 miles in diameter. That's everything between Toledo and New York City. And they want to build 11. With high-res cameras, that could mean constant surveillance of every square inch of American soil. "If you had a fleet of them, this could be used for border surveillance," suggests Dunlap.

Launch date: 2009.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

12. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Take satelite quality cameras and put them only 12 Miles up they'll be telling you: Oh, by the way, you've got head lice, and get your hand outta' your pants...

13. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

This says it well.
    full_MB00461.

14. tsiemens

tsiemens Monkey+++

There are cameras on every major highway now even here in Canada, and I HATE it.

15. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

You guys got that done already? Good; we won't have to pay to install 'em when you join the union... [touchdown][LMAO][flag]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7