Ca bikers and theTX trooper

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Tango3, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

CALIF. VS. TEXAS
    [​IMG]

Two California bikers are riding through Texas when they get pulled over by a State Trooper. The trooper walks up and stands there for a second, then whacks the biker with his night stick on the head. The rider slumps over his handlebars
    for a minute then comes to and asks, "WTF was that for?"
    The trooper says, "You're in Texas, son. When we pull you over, you better have your license ready when we get to your ride." Not wanting to make his situation with the law any worse, the rider says, "I'm sorry, officer, I'm not from around here." The trooper runs a check on the guy's license and it comes up clean. He gives the guy his license back and walks around the back of the first bike and as he steps up next to the second rider the trooper smacks him with the nightstick on the head too.
    After he recovers, the somewhat dazed biker asks, "Hey, Man!! What was that for?" The trooper answers, "Just making your wishes come true." Still incredulous, the biker follows up with, "Huh?" The trooper says, "I know how you California bikers are. Two miles down the road you're gonna look over at your buddy and shout, "I wish that redneck mutha would've tried that crap with me!"
    [fnny]

2. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

:lol:

I think I've met those guys..... ;)

3. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

ROFLMAO.....that's funny................[ROFL]

4. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[LMAO]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7