Cain?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ghrit, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Being a former Federal Reserve Board member is not bad enough? You need some schoolin'. This guy is a Fed Douche. No wasting my vote on useless people. Ron Paul 2012.

If you can listen to this and STILL want to vote for this guy, good luck to you.
    Herman Cain: Federal Reserve Audit Unnecessary - YouTube

2. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

And so far... I'm getting FURTHER AWAY from being a Cain supporter..

3. Falcon15

4. beast

beast backwoodsman

see, i said i was suspicious in the beginning

5. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

precious.

6. Falcon15

Congressman Paul's 30 year record speaks for itself. He has never once voted against his publicly and vociferously stated views. His politics and viewpoints are in line with mine. His ability, as a President, to effect real change? Yet to be seen. However, I know he will try.

7. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

feeling defensive are we? Think "this time" it'll work to list this stuff when it has never in the past overcome the monstrous negatives?

I guess you have to try.

8. Falcon15

A statement of facts is not a defense. Feeling cheeky are we?

9. beast

beast backwoodsman

i still have no trust at all in career politicians

id rather vote in a pot smoking teenager that cant write his own name

10. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

Well, there's plenty of those....

11. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I'm voting for Ron Paul. That being said, you know it's all academic. The sheeple will re-elect oBummer again.[stirpot]

That will be the beginning of the end.

Hope I'm wrong but there are more sheeple than free thinking men and women.

Mountainman and Falcon15 like this.
  12. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

As America cannot survive another four years of 0bama; vote AB0.

13. Falcon15

ABO? Against Barrack Obama? Won't MATTER if the Conservatives have their votes split 4 ways past Tuesday.

14. swalt

swalt Monkey+

Falcon, a vote for Ron Paul will be a vote for Obama. Too many people see him as too radical. His foreign policy is insane, and his views on how to reign in the Fed, while noble, are just too much all at once. It will have to be done in slow, sure steps. He wants to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Too radical. And the majority see it the same way, that's why he is so far behind in the polls.

15. beast

beast backwoodsman

"dont split the vote," im so tired of that lame assed excuse for electing some useless piece of sh*t into office

BackwoodsmanUSA and gunbunny like this.
  16. beast

beast backwoodsman

honestly, id rather see the us go down in flames than put uop with another 4 years of the power mongers on capital hill
    im sick to death of the whole freakin works

BackwoodsmanUSA and gunbunny like this.
  17. Falcon15

You can vote for that lying sack of crap Cain or that snake Perry, your choice. This is why nothing will change. Cain is just Obama with a different party name hung on him. Same with Perry, and the same with Romney. They are politicians. Ron Paul is a statesman. There is a difference.

BackwoodsmanUSA likes this.
  18. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

However, a vote for any of the folks that might get the nomination might as well be for Obama...there is very little difference between them all.

The "majority" are still too self-satisfied to do what needs to be done...hence Dr Paul scares their wimpy asses half to death.

Y'all will get what you ask for...more of the same...

BackwoodsmanUSA and Falcon15 like this.
  19. Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus Monkey+++

Ron Paul doesn't scare me--in fact, I am a raucous supporter of most of his domestic policies. Having said that, Paul favors a brand of isolationism that would be destructive to our nation. Additionally, under the guise of libertarianism, he advocates for a high level of immorality, denying the Christian foundation of this nation. Finally, while I favor abolishing the Fed, his version of abolishing it would destroy our economy--kind of like making a heroin addict go cold turkey. While I do prep for the future, I personally think it is immoral to HOPE for TEOTWAWKI.

20. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

We need radical change. We have spent to many years going down the path to hell.

Incremental change just isn't going to do it in my opinion.

Perry, Cain, Romney and Zero are all the same. R or D they belong to the corporations.

Remember that it's not only the national office we will be voting for, it will be state and local.

Ask your candidates where they stand, get them to commit to something, hold them to task or run against them if there are no candidates that fit the bill.

Hell, vote for any candidate from :
    Libertarian Party
    Green Party
    Constitution Party
    the Pirate Party
    the Marijuana Party.
    if the tree hugger peta greenpeacers have a party, Vote for their candidates.

Could they do any worse than what we got right now? Seriously. Could they be any worse?

If you walk into the booth and check straight ticket R or D, If you haven't made an effort to talk to your candidates, if you won't consider an outsider. Yep, you're a sheeple.

Putting signs in your front yard and bumper stickers on the car are not good enough. The stakes are too high. Higher than they have ever been.

The only R on my ballot will be Ron Paul the rest will be from candidates i've spoken to and like. My vote this year (and every year since i reached majority) is to end the status quo!

Have i been disappointed that my candidate didn't win. Yep, but i followed my consience and didn't fall into the corporate/media hype that it's a wasted vote. The only wasted vote is for the status quo.

BackwoodsmanUSA, beast and Falcon15 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7