california-city-bans-smoking-at-home

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mindgrinder, Nov 25, 2013.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

ahh, thanks.

2. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Bt Post, not universal yet. Every infringe started exactly the same way. First we had no smoking in malls and such, then eateries and now in Bars. Now this next step is in apartments. Next will be your home and outdoors. This is Insurance company law being pushed by big insurance. They pay out too much profits to smoke related illness. Same thing with seat belt laws, helmet laws etc. I am really waiting for the first law suit against a man for grilling burgers next door to some Vegan. I can hear the testimony now"The stench of burning meat assaulted me. I grew violently Ill and was rushed to emergency etc. etc. etc". There is no end to this Idiocy. Left wing fanatics will never rest until every freedom is abolished.

3. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I look at it this way...what's the top causes of death in America?

Among them, these rank as some of the highest:

• Obesity
    • Cancer
    • Heart Disease
    • Auto Accidents
    Government has NO RIGHT to interfere in our lives, period. However, the people themselves have an obligation not to become a BURDEN or a THREAT to others, too. If you are morbidly obese, smoke cigarettes, you probably are on your way to heart disease and cancer. If you are reckless and stupid, you will cause an accident in an automobile. I look at government the same way, it's bloated beyond repair, and it's entirely reckless. So, who is right? I think almost everybody is screwed up in the head, and that's my opinion.

From where I stand, it's like watching some kind of sick comedy routine on television. A people addicted to a drug which isn't listed as a drug (but should be), known as nicotine, are slowly but steadily killing themselves in the process of inhaling poisonous fumes daily --and complaining how their rights are being trampled when anybody tries to make them stop. I say, it's all just a sick damned science experiment to see if the people can willingly DEMAND to be killed, believing the whole time it's their God given right to mass suicide. Well, that's just crazy, and it's no society I enjoy watching.

Government spreads, it grows, and it controls. The people must stop it, but they are in no position to do so. The average citizen is imprisoned by their own mind, with a subconscious that is screaming and pleading for more dope, more McDonald's, more GMO food and more nicotine. Well, in the land of the free and home of the decadent, why the hell not have it all? Enjoy your ride, it is YOURS, after all, is it not? Don't let the door hit you on your way out...which will be soon by every estimation.

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
  4. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Might as well pull the race-card on you....
    My Native American Indian heritage has used tobbaco since before the birth of Christ.
    Next year - i'm growing my own.
    In Vancouver smoking is being banned in all public parks and so forth...
    It's all about control....when you talk aboot smoking being a problem because you live in an apartment building with no lawn of you own....I want to tell you that you should not be living in a box where you can't grow your own food. Nobody should live on less than an acre of farmland and they should be free to smoke all they want on their own land.
    *Xmas is for daydreaming*

5. Brokor

TOBACCO does not equal modern day products sold and used

If you want TOBACCO with no additives, try growing your own (which you said you will do so that's cool) or try American Spirit products.

6. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

What? Stay away from my tee-pee you anti-smoking facist!

7. Brokor

Just chew it, lol

Indians smoked herb, bra.

8. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Peyote, among others.

Brokor likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7