California Executes Blind Killer, 76

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Conagher, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

California Executes Blind Killer, 76

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"California Executes Blind Killer, 76
    California executed its oldest death row inmate despite arguments that condemning a blind and wheelchair-bound inmate in his 70s constituted cruel and unusual punishment."

So - If we would have put him to death years ago, when he was younger, still had his vision, and was not wheelchair bound would there be the same outpouring of wasted empathy???
    Here's a little background on the story of this terminated piece of crap...

"Allen went to prison for having his teenage son's 17-year-old girlfriend murdered for fear she would tell police about a grocery-store burglary. While behind bars, he tried to have witnesses in the case wiped out, prosecutors said. He was sentenced to death in 1982 for hiring a hit man who killed a witness and two bystanders. "

Good riddance...now if we could only get public executions back I think we just may be able to get a handle on all this crime and the low lifes who commit them

2. Aptus

Aptus Monkey+++ Founding Member

Yeah, I agree. The "public outcry" is a joke. Just because he's old and blind, doesn't mean shit. He still did horrible things. [sigh]

3. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Thats the big thing I like about the one freak dude running for gov wherever it was, wanted to impale the trash in front of the state capitol. Sounds like a great idea to me.

4. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

If they wouldn't have let him set on death row so long, he wouldn't have been so old. He should have been fried back in 82'.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7