California gold rush 2023

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hot diggity, May 1, 2023.

1. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and SB21 like this.
  2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I didn't think about that happening when those storms ripped thru there . He could be right ,, or just sounding the alarm trying to drum up business .

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Seems pretty legit, to these eyes… lots of river bed scouring went on and a bunch of new sandbars created… If you are a small scale Placer Miner,, and work at it, one might do real well…

4. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I just need some Mercury and …..

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki, VisuTrac and 2 others like this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I live in the Nations Capital of Gold Mining ( largest Gold Mine in the country right up the road), and I can tell you, this could be pretty big for those who put in the time! I have a pretty good sized stream that runs through my property, and every time we get a really big snow melt, especially a fast one, I find a little gold hiding behind bigger rocks, with out even working at it, I have gathered up a few ounces worth so far, might need to hit it a little harder now with the world the way it is these days!

SB21, CraftyMofo and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Don't say that too loud or the tax man cometh HA HA

Gator 45/70, 4x4, SB21 and 1 other person like this.
  7. 4x4

4x4 In the Basket of Deplorables

Strike it rich boys but Newsome and the Federal Gubment gonna get it's penance and leave you with a broken back and pennies on the dollar you pulled out of the ground.

SB21, johnbb and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Pfft, it doesn't pay to mine gold as the tax burden is heavier than the ore itself?
    I'd kick nuggets out of my way if I lived in gold country.

SB21 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7