California Suicide Watch...very graphic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sniper-66, Jul 16, 2008.

1. dukenukum

dukenukum Monkey+++

what is wrong with these people ? the state is burning , hey lets vandalize the equipment that was sent to help us .

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I think, but do not know, that the painting is deliberate to identify the fire fighting equipment. I think, but do not know, that Sniper had his tongue firmly wedged in his cheek -. The effect of pulling out the laffs was priceless, either way. [boozingbuddies][troll]

Flipper may be embarrassed, but I think it is temporary. I'd still keep my visor down pending the repaint --

3. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Yes, the painting is deliberate for visibility purposes. It is hard enough to see normal colors in a smoke filled valley, let alone a combat camoflaged aircraft. Normally, federal aircraft are painted high vis orange, but when it is a state mission, that only leaves flourescent green or pink. I don't know how we drew pink though.
    I don't believe the aircraft will ever recover though, we will have to watch it continuously for some time. On another note, it is common for our crews to jab each other for being gay and this paint scheme hasn't helped matters, so today, I snuck over to our sister ship and crawled under the belly and painted a big two foot upside down pink triangle under there. Now, whenever they fly, they can call us gay, but they will be the ones flashing it!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7