CamelBak Gobag w/ CBR reservoir

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by melbo, Oct 1, 2007.

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

This is a really slick pack that looks like a soft sided briefcase until you need to whip out the straps from their own pocket. They each have a 3L NBC proof reservoir which can use a bite valve or attach to most NATO gasmasks.

The GoBag would make an excellent "Get Home From the Office" bag. IMHO Doesn't look uber tactical enough to raise any eyebrows at work or in the backseat either.

I bought 4 of them a couple of years ago and am selling them for $80 each shipped. I'll leave it in the Clubhouse a few days and then move it to General.

[​IMG]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]Camelbak GoBag, Black, 100 oz/3.0L[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-2]Capacity:
    100 oz. (3.0L)
    Cargo:

1282 Cu. In. (21L) With enough storage capacity to hold all your tactical or Chem Bio response equipment, the GoBag is a must for both law enforcement and Homeland Security professionals. With a clam shell opening, the GoBag provides access to all your belongings under one flap. The GoBag has Velcro strips inside to attach your badge or other ID's
    Features:
    • Three large internal Velcro panels for securely fastening tactical gear such as pouches and holsters
    • Clear business card holder for easy identification
    • Stowable shoulder straps
    • Ideal for response vehicles
    • Optional reservoir pocket can accommodate OMEGA 100 oz/3.0L Water Beast Reservoir or CBR 4.0
    • Tough, abrasion-resistant 1000 Denier Cordura exterior
    • Bite valve cover keeps bite valve clean from dirt and debris
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dimensions:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]20" L x 12.5" W x 6" H[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Volume:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cargo Only // 1282 cu in - Including Water // 1465 cu in[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weight:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Empty Reservoir // 1.8 lbs - Filled Reservoir // 8.9 lbs[/FONT]
    [​IMG]

[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Chem Bio Reservoir 4.0​

CamelBak’s next-generation Chem Bio Reservoir™ 4.0 (CBR 4.0) with DuraFlex Barrier Technology™ resists penetration by potentially lethal chemical and biological agents. Weighing less than nine ounces, the CBR 4.0 Reservoir is durable, flexible, and can provide taste-free fluids on demand during regular operations or while wearing protective gear, such as MOPP 4 suits and masks. Exceeding USACHPPM TG 230A military water quality standards. CamelBak’s new 3-litre CBR 4.0 integrates seamlessly with the HydroLink™ Modular Attachment System.
    Developed to easily integrate with current CamelBak® Hydration Systems, the CBR 4.0 slips into any CamelBak 100-ounce reservoir pocket. ​
    Features
    • DuraFlex Barrier Technology resists penetration of chemical and biological agents
    • Attaches to standard protective masks
    • Meets USACHPPM TG230A and TB MED 577 standards for 24-hour resistance to Sarin nerve and Mustard blister agents
    • Full reservoirs won’t burst, even after a 10ft drop onto concrete
    • HydroLink Modular Attachment System allows flexibility between components such as Big Bite™ Valve, Filter Adapter, or Protective Mask Adaptors
    • HydroGuard™ Anti-Microbial Technology continuously inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungus on the reservoir and delivery tube surfaces. FDA approved & EPA-registered. (HydroGuard does not protect users against food-borne bacteria. Always clean thoroughly)
    • Quick and easy filling via the extended, external screw cap fillport
    • Fits into most CamelBak Hydration Systems
    Specifications:
    Capacity: 100 oz (3.0 litres)
    Dimensions: 6.75 in x 18.125 in
    Empty Weight: 9 oz

Includes HydroLink(TM) Protective Mask Adapter-Type M
    Fits Millennium, M17, M40 Series, MCU2P, M70 Series, and C4 (Canada) protective masks.
    *Type A Protective Mask Adapter Sold Separately (SKU 90532)
    Fits S10, FM12, and JSGPM (XM-50) protective masks.
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-2]Made in the USA
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

2. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Mark one sold.

3. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Count me in for one too.... [winkthumb]

4. melbo

Coolbeans. I'll ship one out to Bear and I suppose just hold one for Minuteman in KY?
    Thanks guys. I really want to keep one but I'm going to move this deal out to General. Thanks again.

melbo

2 left!

5. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Yeah M bring mine to the creek. I am a definate go.

6. melbo

2 left!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7