Camping world

Discussion in 'Functional Gear & Equipment' started by oil pan 4, Sep 23, 2017.

1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I was paying off my gander mountain card yesterday and figured I should see where I can blow my rewards points.
    The only location I can get a 1 for 1 points swap (well 10 points for 1 dollar, everywhere else is 125 to 150 points per dollar) is camping world. All the other gift cards are pretty much useless to me.
    You know the camping world where they have the DNC donating blame trump for everything negative CEO (clueless emotional ogar) who went on a diet tribe last month about how trump is bad and everything is his fault.
    Well I guess I won't be using that account any more.
    I do need a new set of LED trailer lights, after 8 or 9 years 3/4 of the LEDs in one of the tail lights stopped working. They are $60 a pair. Then use the left over one on my generator trailer, it's considered equipment, doesn't block vehicle tail lights so it's not required to have tail lights but I still put lights on them to try and keep some uninsured retard from damaging my equipment. Then use the remains for a spare tire I guess.
    I have never been to campin world so I don't know what they have. I plan on this being my first and last visit.

Legion489 likes this.
  2. Southbound

Southbound Monkey++

OP, I worked at GM until my local store closed. If you have reward points try Gander Mountain Mastercard® - Manage your account Before we closed there was a web site you could go to and make a claim against the bankruptcy to get some of the money back. I don't have that site and couldn't find it. You might be able to google it. I hope this helps.

sec_monkey, Tully Mars and Motomom34 like this.
  3. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Purposely been avoiding CW. There's one about 2 miles from where I work. Anything I need from them I can buy elsewhere - Sportsman's Warehouse or even Wally World, usually for less money. If it's specifically related to an item for the Travel Trailer, there are a number of other RV parts sources in town and on-line.

sec_monkey and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Can not say that I have ever been to a Camping World. Anything I need to get for trailer repairs, and much else I may need around the home stead, I can get at the local Co-Op or farm and ranch store. Have said it before. DON'T feed the liberals!

sec_monkey, Tully Mars and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu RIP 4/19/2018

I've always considered Camping World as overpriced, and haven't patronized it for years!

sec_monkey, Tully Mars and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I usually buy trailer stuff off ebay.
    I went to a coop farm store around here a few years ago. They had canned food that expired a few years ago lol.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7