Can we get twitter away from trump?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by VisuTrac, Jul 30, 2020.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I think that it's also pretty much a conservative / right wing / Republican wet dream meme for some: also for some it is the justification for their hoarding of weaponry. :rolleyes:

Virginia might be where CWII begins, and here is why SHTF is coming soon.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
  2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Well, is it hoarding or simply enjoying a collection? Spares for preps, maybe? Two is one, one is none.

3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I did say "some"...I wouldn't wish to make the same kind of broad generalisation that some here make of 'liberals' / Democrats / 'left wingers'

One man's collection of collection of antique fusils, arquebuses, and muskets, or a collection of spare parts for "just in case" is not quite the same thing as a personal armoury and munitions magazine in preparation for CWII :LOL:

4. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Really? Who said anything about matchlocks? And one must wonder why spares for antiques that can't do the job are even mentioned in the same context as SHTF. One might, if one desired, have two of every battle rifle in use since 1900 that would function well if the chips came down. One to use and one for spares. Even your fave SMLE wants backup.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7