Can You Answer These 12 Basic Survival Questions?

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Motomom34, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

I would like to see one of these test take was enviroment specific.. I meen, what you would prioritize is directly dependent on the eenviroment and condition you find yourself.. Soaked to the bone in the north during winter, your priorities would be far different.

chelloveck likes this.
  2. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

that was interesting and like everyone else not sure i agree with all their answers but i survivied

Motomom34 likes this.
  3. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

I missed the helicopter as well. Also water over shelter . I dont build a shelter unless I have a water source.

Motomom34 likes this.
  4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

The Water/Shelter Question is VERY location dependent.... Here where I live, water is EVERYWHERE... but if you are caught without Shelter, you will NOT last the Three Days... especially in Winter... Exposure kills a lot more folks than hydration around here...

5. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

I would still locate drinking water first if at all possible. Then build a shelter then secure that water and fire. It makes no sense to build a shelter then search for water only to find it miles from camp.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7