Can't Face the Future Without Your Coffee?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by JC Refuge, Jan 20, 2013.

1. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Emergency Essentials Store Vendor

Caffeine fiends, listen up ... here's another chance to be the wily one who's ahead of the curve.

The latest news is that there's a fungus among us down in Central America that is threatening to torpedo the current coffee crop. Read more here.

Marketplace availability of coffee will suffer everywhere and prices--already moving higher recently--will jump again shortly.

As you may know, coffee does not store well unless you vacuum-seal unroasted green coffee beans, so just stocking up on the coffee at your local shop isn't going to work out well for you if youa re looking to get your future squared away with some joltin' java.

The best solution is right here--at a price that has not gone up in at least a year. I'm afraid that these prices will be raised soon due to market forces, and in fact, it may be quite a while before more will be available once the current supply of canned organic green coffee beans from Costa Rica is gone.

In other words, move fast on this and you'll pat yourself on the back. These vacuum-sealed cans store your coffee cache for 20+ years ... and will be as good-tasting down the road once you roast those beans as what you can get fresh-roasted today.

Get your case of green coffee beans today while they last ($153, member price, shipped!).

Organic%2520Coffee%2520Label.
    Organic%2520Coffee%2520Label.

2. Countryman

Countryman Monkey

You can make your own coffee with a few ingredients. If you want the recipe I can get it from my parents. I've tried it. It's a very strong coffee but I works. And you need no coffee beans!

Bob

Too many toys to list...wife might see it.

3. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Well "whoop" it on us please. Not a coffee drinker but have quite a bit stored for the fiends to feast on--lol. Like my chocolate.

4. Countryman

Countryman Monkey

I'll get it from my dad tonight. I'm at work currently. Ill post it up once I get it.

Too many toys to list...wife might see it.

5. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Emergency Essentials Store Vendor

Post it on a separate thread please. This is my Marketplace thread.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7