Car running completely on Hydrogen (water)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bnmb, Aug 24, 2010.

1. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

Really? No problem! You just keep living in your reality, and I will in mine.

FEVj - Tesla Electric Car #1 - FUEL EFFICIEINT VEHICLES Journal

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Anecdotal only, no substance nor proofs. What conspiracy has kept it out of the hands of the profiteers? (Don't blame the oil companies, if they had it they would not be in oil, they would be in "aether" recovery. So would you, if you had it, and so would I.)

3. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

Cool...you believe what you want, I'll believe what I saw and red here...
    For me, this is the end of this subject, and I'm not saying anything anymore about this.
    Anyone interested in the truth should check Tom Bearden and his MEG...

http://www.cheniere.org

Bye

4. ghrit

Tom Bearden

Poorly translated, but the message is "scam." Do a web search on Bearden, the message gets clearer.

I hope you got your money back ---

TANSTAAFL

5. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

WOW...so, what you're saying is that this man Tom Bearden - biography. is a scammer and crazy, and he is US colonel, nuclear physicist and one of the creators of US nuclear programs? Huh...Cool! :D

6. ghrit

Pick your poison from these disciplines he is "expert" in. From your link -

"[SIZE=-1]Tom is a leading conceptualist in alternate energy technology, mind/matter interaction, EM bioeffects, paranormal phenomena, parapsychology, psychotronics, Tesla technology, and unified field theory concepts. He is the leading advocate of scalar potential electromagnetics, (etc.)" (Red emphasis mine, bold font his.)

Observe who authored that article. I could (as you could also) make the same claims of expertise. Conceptualize all you want, but until there is replicable bench scale proof, it is junk science if science at all.
    ++++++++

I suggest that he was passed over for promotion to full bird Colonel because he began believing in ghosts and let it show. Not a good thing to be seeing things that aren't there on a battlefield. That said, there is no indication of when he "retired" from active duty (Or how long he was active) but it was quite a while back since all indications are that he's been doing this off the wall stuff for 30ish years. I guess whatever he has is getting worse.
    ++++++++++

From Wiki:
    "[/SIZE]Biographies of Bearden consistently state that he received a Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics from Northeastern Louisiana University and a Master's Degree in Nuclear Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology.<sup id="cite_ref-16" class="reference">[17]</sup>
    Some time in or before 2001, Bearden began to identify himself as "Tom Bearden, Ph.D.",<sup id="cite_ref-17" class="reference">[18]</sup> with no affiliation or details. The Skeptical Inquirer, among others, revealed that Bearden purchased his Ph.D. from Trinity College and University, which the magazine describes as "a British institution with no building, campus, faculty, or president, and run from a post office box in Sioux Falls, South Dakota".<sup id="cite_ref-18" class="reference">[19]</sup> This institution is not accredited by any recognized accreditation association and is generally regarded as a degree mill. It has since changed its name to Bronte International University and its exact location is uncertain.
    Although Bearden has defended his degree and claims to have written a Ph.D. thesis,<sup id="cite_ref-19" class="reference">[20]</sup> he has never made this thesis public. He continues to identify himself as "Ph.D." on his web site."
    ++++++++

And in a completely different vein, we find his investors to be getting impatient for the last 30 years. Again I ask, did you get your money back?

Tom Bearden - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
    +++++++

Every lake has its loons, you can pick your own swimming partners. But I prefer swimming with Einstein; he didn't pretend to be something he wasn't.

7. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

Sooo...He was not US army collonel, he's not nuclear physicist, he didn't work on US nuclear program and he doesn't know anything? OK...if all above was a lie, who is he then really? Even if he lied about PhD, does it means that he's wrong? Were Tesla or Morray also wrong, or were they also hoaxsters? The entire universe is electromagnetic in nature...our sun is also electric in nature, and we now know everything? No need to question, doubt or research? Only rich, corporative or governmental labs should research? We should stick to textbooks regurgitating same errors, lies and theories for the past 100 years? Like the 3 past theories about our sun's nature?
    No problem...everyone is free to believe what he wants...But it's very interesting how people constantly are being caracter assassinated when they touch something new...
    I did quite a few experiments and got quite a lot of results...It's a hobby of mine...so I know that there is much more then we know!
    How do you produce electricity? You move a wire in magnetic field...and what happens if the wire is standing still, but magnetic field is unstable and fluctuating? You have motionless generator with no moving parts, generating electricity for as long as magnets last! Free energy! Oh, wait...I forgot that TANSTAAFL thing...
    I wish somebody notified Daniel Finsrud about that...

8. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

I spoke to Ryan today he said he will chime in here about his experiences with the cars. hes playing with a steam locomotive today and tomorrow.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7