care to debate this guy?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Tango3, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

2. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

B*&$S*9T, I do not know what has happened to the church. Maybe this is what the book of Revalations was talking about.[beat]

3. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

Another thing that I noticed about the so called ministers in that video, they were all Televangilist.

4. CBMS

CBMS Looking for a safe place

right, they are televangelists, however they are VERY skilled manipulators of our minds. They are actors, Con artists, Grand orators, and also, priests. That is a VERY dangerous combination when combined with government backing and weak minded people.

5. CBMS

CBMS Looking for a safe place

Oh, My brother said he could out debate that guy with 180 grains of intellect at 400 yds.

6. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

I don't know if debating would be even on my mind. After he said, You're free to submit, twice in a row I'd have to smack him. Submission is not freedom.

7. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

That's kinda what I thought..
    I always get worked up over the other guy who says" lets cooperate and get this thing over then we'll settle up"like showing these animals your underside is gonna make them "go easy on us."

8. troubleticket

troubleticket Monkey+++

They will drink the coolaid.

9. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

the biggest arrow they have is the idea " its only temporary".
    it americans the excuse to say" I'll just stay indoors (its only for a few days after all it's only temporary. howlong is "temporary"???
    Nobody really wants to shoot it out with the "sheriffs dept"apc on the corner with the mounted .50.

10. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

But you are free to submit. You are also free to jump off the top of Niagara Falls if you want. The key is freedom, but you have to think for yourself, not let some charismatic loon do it for you. Therein lays the rub.

I may have said this someplace else, dunno. This scheme is stretching the submission issue way past the religious aspects and into the secular. That is wrong on the face of it. Submitting to God's way for us is legitimate, so long as it is indeed God's way and not as it is interpreted by man or dictated by dot gov.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7