Second Amendment Carry Permit Holders' Info to Feds

Discussion in 'Bill of Rights' started by Yard Dart, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Missouri State Police Gave Concealed Carry Permit Holders' Info to Feds

2. Beano

Beano Monkey

I just operate under your advice to me a couple of weeks ago; that privacy is an illusion. The only remaining privacy anymore is that which is inside our individual cranial units, and I suspect that measures are already in the works to ensure that goes away relatively soon.

I have learned that, like many states, Missouri is such an unbalanced paradox. Nixon was elected by Kansas City and Saint Louis, but the statists had better stick to their urban districts when SHTF, because out here where I live, it's going to be bandit country. That BS reasoning of "cross-checking" with disability lists??? Thus far, I have ZERO reason to believe that they have anything other than the worst sort of interest in whatever data they gather on folks who reside on the side of the fence opposite their own.

3. toydoc

toydoc Monkey+++

Thursday April 18 there will be a rally in Jeff City and one of the topics will be this. However, the horse is already out of the barn and we need to see that somebody gets some time this release.

4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

@Beano the fed's mind reader unit just posted on their blog... you want a ham n cheese sandwich...:cool:
    And the morality police will be coming to talk to you about your 3AM dream.... good luck.

Beano likes this.
  5. Beano

Beano Monkey

Hope they bring someone 18 or over to discuss it....I can't remember all the deets but it was most likely rated NC-17 and involved beach sand in uncomfortable places.

Yard Dart likes this.
  6. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

God bless Texas, which made it illegal to share CHL holder information out of state. No way the feds get that info! [woot]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7