Catherine Austin Fitts – We are Watching the Mother of All Debt Entrapments

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Dont, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

This 58 min. video covers some disturbing information that explains much of what I have thought may be coming. Thoughts may very well be worth considering from multiple perspectives.

Our current issues of the day are centered on the violence in the city streets and are high lighted on the news all day long. First off, the news is not our friend. They are the propaganda arm of our enemies. They use the created alarm of the day to push the anxiety and nervousness, with a goal of a general call for action, to do something about all the problems of the day. Yesterday it was a flue virus, today it is the riots, soon it will be the financial collapse. To what end?

For me, I have the view that this all geared to advance the globalist agenda for world dominance. A goal to dominate every person on this earth. To place each and everyone of us into a submissive, subservient position that "THEY" are the only ones of importance in our lives. I reject this with my whole being! I will not comply! I will not bend a knee to these false, self important, uhm, beings.

The bible I read teaches that this time would come. There would be signs and I should be prepared for the end of my times on this earth. I continue to work to be ready for that time. However, there have been many to have claimed prophesy of the end. Hard times come and go, and I will continue to prepare for those hard times.

Oh, and, if your an atheist, gonna suck to be you.

Link to video:

2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Catherine Austin Fitts - Wikipedia

no lightweight here.

Fitts served as managing director and member of the board of directors of the Wall Street investment bank Dillon, Read & Co. Inc.[when?] She has also worked as the president of Hamilton Securities Group, Inc., an investment bank and financial software developer. She was Assistant Secretary of Housing — Federal Housing Commissioner at the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development in the administration of President George H. W. Bush

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

That doesn't mean that she cannot also be a bat$hit crazy conspiracy theorist....they are not mutually exclusive....she lost me when she and her co presenter started talking about (the cabal of) freemasonry...and misplained the Bostock vs Clayton County, Georgia decision....I'm sure that there will be many who will hang on her every word when she opines on the conspiracy theories that she promotes, and undoubtedly believes herself.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. chelloveck

Undoubtedly sometime in the future there is likely to be a (statistically probable) Homosapiens extinction event....I would argue that at that time it will suck to be any human....regardless of their metaphysical beliefs. It cannot be assumed that there will be any bible believing Christians alive anywhere near the time that apocalypse is even a hint on the horizon of humanity's extinction, any more than there are sacred text believing theists of any of humanity's dead religions alive now.

I will say that an human extinct will suck for both theists and atheists alike....the difference will be, that atheists have no rational reason to share, (unlike some theists), the delusion that 'The Rapture' will save only the 'true believers™' as 'prophesied in the Book of Revelation.

Although, as an atheist, I acknowledge the inevitability of my mortality, I do not fear it (the annihilation of what is me). That is not to say that the transition from life to death is likely to be enjoyable or pleasant. I hope that I will face my death, when the time comes with stoicism. I do not require a comforting belief in a wonderful afterlife, nor do I need a fearful belief in hell, to motivate me while I am living to adopt a religion that is incoherent and contradictory, and which makes the most absurd and outlandish claims, on the flimsiest evidence.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

A prudent man see's trouble coming and takes refuge. The simple goes on and suffers for it.

A prepper will watch for the signs of that what will cause them troubles. Some live in areas prone to extreme weather, Earth quakes, titillates, volcanic eruptions. And there are those that choose to be cognizant of biblical signs and prepare themselves for what that could bring. I am sure no one here will go sit on a hill top in early November waiting for the sound of the shofar. We will be prepared for what ever the day or hour he comes.

Just watch the signs.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. chelloveck

I think an atheist is quite capable of identifying the signs that would require him/her to take action to mitigate the threat to him/her. No biblical juju scrying required.

I am intrigued by the "titillates",TITILLATE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary natural disaster....I never saw that coming as one of the things that would lead to my destruction ;)

I don't need the outcome of an American presidential election outcome as a reason to prep...disastrous though King Donald's enthronement for a possible 4 more years may be...there are more credible contingencies more immediate and threatening than seeing a TRump (Tulsa like) inauguration.

I think I'll pass on the Shofar thankyou.... What are you listening to? (ongoing participation thread) Jazz Shofar...an acquired taste. ;)

As to C.A.F: neither she, nor her 'interesting', conspiracy theories are aging well...I think she peaked when she devised the 'Popsicle Index'.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7