CBD Oil

Discussion in 'Survival Medicine' started by Tempstar, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

What about those Canadian pharmacies that were selling cheap fake drugs made in China or India to Americans. A lot might be overlooked as long as the product is sold outside of Canada.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Buy a bottle of the real deal, CBD that has been tested and certified, and then....scan and make copies of the label for pennies per, buy similar bottles by the gross, fill with coconut oil or glycerine, sell to knowing or unknowing merchants, and laugh all the way to the bank. If there is a buck to be made someone has already done it!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

I buy mine here
    Fragrance Oils, Perfume Oils, Body Oils | Phoenix, AZ - Lotions-Potions.com
    i buy the lineament spray in 500mg (they have 250 and 1000) but 500 works for me.
    I know the lady who ownes the shop and she has been in the perfume fragrance and oil buisness for over 30 years. She knows her stuff and does her research.

If you need more a lotion effect use the salve. Sometimes with pain rubbing it helps with circulation and abosorption.

This is the company that makes the CBD products. I think very highly of them and they seem to have integrity in what they do.

https://www.cbdwellness.com/

lots of good education on their site

Gator 45/70 and Tempstar like this.
  4. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I wonder if DMSO might enhance the penetration?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. JrOrtiz

JrOrtiz Monkey

We use it but I buy it loaded, so it will cause a positive if drug tested. It works great for joint point(no pun intended), but I only use it at night. I also have a stash of chocolate bars that help with sleep. I don't smoke it, I no issues with it. My youngest smokes and remind him that it will make him stupid and dull if used often, I point to his cousins as examples. I have a couple of nephews that are real morons.

Tempstar and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7