CBD OILS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by Homunculi, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Homunculi

Homunculi Monkey++

me and the mrs have started selling CBD oils and products... we have the oils with or without THC

The THC free oils are for people who are drug screened for their employment... or for the people who wish to stay away from THC
    I have a link to my page for orders ....

Please read the page and information on the benefits of CBD products...
    HempWorx :: Welcome

Thanks H

GOG and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Be careful with that, it looks like an MLM scheme from here. NB to all possible buyers, make DAMN sure it's legal in your AO.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. Homunculi

Homunculi Monkey++

It is legal or I would not be doing it

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Not in some States.... and may violate US Postal Regulations...

Dunerunner and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. Homunculi

Homunculi Monkey++

There is a tab on the web page for legality ... legal in all 50 states ... me and the mrs read over it asked a ton of questions before even trying to look at selling the products...
    We got the pet formula for her dog ... he seems to be doing better than when he was on dinovite ..
    the mrs is talking it as well .. as I cannot right now due to the legal situation I have right now .. she is feeling better .. has more energy .. sleeps better and lost a few pounds .. I will not claim the oils help lose weight but they are helping her in other ways

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

When there MAY be a question of legality, caveat emptor. AND the seller has to be very careful to NOT make statements that may entice a buyer to break hisherit's local laws. That will open the seller to some form or another of legal action. Consider also the tax bite on inter AND interstate sales. You could not pay me enough to take the word of your distributor OR yours without doing my due diligence.

Gator 45/70, Dunerunner and BTPost like this.
  7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

CBD was legal here until last Friday, Its still under debate.

oldman11 likes this.
  8. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Also keep in mind that the feds still consider THC illegal.

You really don't want to deal with that...

oldman11 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

I saw this thread last night. As I was applying my beard oil this morning I wondered how long it would be before a line of CBD beard oil came out.

VisuTrac and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Whole industries could be reborn without this interference from the feds. I'd pay extra for hemp shopping bags, just because I think restrictions on the growing of hemp is silly. I see CBD and Vape signs posted large around here, so I'd imagine it's legal in North Carolina. If the State can tax it, it's not likely to be an issue here.

SB21, techsar and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Just make sure the state gets their cut.

techsar, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. Homunculi

Homunculi Monkey++

13. Homunculi

Homunculi Monkey++

These are CBD and THC free $25 each
    Not all the products I sell are CBD

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I just heard a town close by me arrested a school age girl for having some of this , not sure of brand etc . The family told the cops it was THC free , and the cops told them they can get it tested , but it'll cost them 600 bucks . Which basically sounds like , Guilty until you spend a crap load of money to prove your innocence . Imagine that .

GOG, Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
  15. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I would tell the Police, that it is up to them to PROVE in court that the substance is a BANNED Substance... absent that FACT, presented in Court, they do NOT have a Case, and can be Sued for False Prosecution, AND False Arrest, for BIG BUCKS... Suspicion, is NOT the same as FACT, in a Court of Law... So just how sure are you of your Stated FACTs, that this is a Canibus Free substance... You are betting your future on you being RIGHT... Is it worth it? Do you believe the OEM? If you are NOT SURE, you had better GET SURE, and fast...

16. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

BTPost is right on this one.... just have them get a good lawyer who is hungry... there is some high $$$ in that arrest.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  17. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

CBD oils (with or without THC) are not miracle cures for cancer, AIDS, the common cold, hair loss and ED. It may help some people but not everyone. It's a fad, like the Gluten- Free foods.

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7