CCL Barber and Client Clear the Decks on the Bad Guys.

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by HK_User, Apr 25, 2016.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

So where was black lives matter when this was going on???

New Jersey man, 35, identified in fatal barbershop shootout with CWP holders

New Jersey man, 35, identified in fatal barbershop shootout with CWP holders
    Friday, January 22nd 2016, 9:34 pm CDTMonday, February 1st 2016, 9:34 pm CDT
    By WIS Staff
    Connect

[​IMG] COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) -
    A 35-year-old New Jersey man has been identified as the armed robbery suspect who was shot and killed in a shootout during a botched robbery attempt at a Fort Jackson Boulevard barbershop.

Richland County Coroner Gary Watts says Adeyemi Herschelle Hannibal died due to multiple gunshots wounds.

Hannbal and a second, unidentified man attempted to rob the Next Up Barber and Beauty shortly before 7 p.m. on Saturday.

Several people, including children, were inside the business when two armed men wearing masks demanded and stole money from them.

Chauncy Harris witnessed it all unfold. It was a scene he will never forget.

"He smacked me in the back of my head, and I said, 'Okay, this is probably when he's going to shoot me now and just sent an example and walk on out the door with the money,'" Harris said. "But that's when my man let loose. That's when everybody else had their stuff and was ready to take care of business."

Two of the victims with valid concealed weapons permits opened fire on both men. Hannibal was wounded in the exchange, ran from the barbershop and collapsed outside. He was taken to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead by medical staff a short time later, according to police.

CPD is investigating how the second suspect escaped from the scene, and whether he’s suffering from any injuries.

RELATED: See photos from the scene of the shooting.

The victims were not physically injured during the incident.

Police said one of the suspect’s weapons was reported stolen from a south Columbia home in 2012.

The Richland County Coroner’s Office is assisting CPD with the case.

Anyone with any information about this robbery turned shooting is urged to call Crimestoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC.

Copyright 2016 WIS. All rights reserved.

Billy Bookman, a worker at the shop, was one of the two CWP holders who pulled out a gun.

Ganado likes this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Sounds like that one Robber, got a Trim he wasn't expecting.... LOL...

Witch Doctor 01 and HK_User like this.
  3. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Yup and a Black Life or more was saved by a Black Man who shot another Black Man.

I have friends in that town and it was not a Media Event? They were totally surprised to see the article. Columbia is a pretty small town.

No wonder, Black on Black Crime is seldom reported by the major Media, especially when it works out for the best and a Black man is the good guy, uses a weapon and has a CC License.

In fact I read it first time in this month's NRA Rag.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
    kellory and Ganado like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7