CCW holder shoots self in @$$ in movies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Aug 15, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

2. Chizel21

Chizel21 Monkey

Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. bfayer

bfayer Keeper Of The Faith

Something does not add up.

He says the gun went off when it hit the floor? Sorry, I don't buy it. It sounds like he fiddle #$% the trigger to me.

Lesson learned. If you can't use a secure holster, leave the gun at home. And when you do shoot yourself at least be man enough to admit you pulled the trigger.

4. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Yeah...something is fishy. Most theater chairs I've been in don't have enough room to drop anything through the seat unless the seat is up.

Whatever went down, it doesn't make it easier for us.

bfayer likes this.
  5. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Did they check him for a Brain injury due to shot placement? if not maybe they should...

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
  6. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

I've had some pretty cheap, sorry guns in my time but I've never had one that would go off by dropping it on the floor. Had a single shot derringer that would fire when you turned the barrel to open it, (found that out when a boyfriend opened it and shot through his finger) but dropping it? Nope.

7. bfayer

bfayer Keeper Of The Faith

Wow, another lesson learned. Don't point your gun at a body part you don't want a hole in. It's almost like we should write this stuff down and make up some basic rules or something :)

8. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

He wasn't pointing it at anything, actually. It was a tiny derringer and to load it you turned the barrel sideways and loaded directly into it. I guess somehow he got a finger in front of the muzzle when he turned it, and next thing we knew there was a .22 embedded into the kitchen counter and a hole through part of his ring finger. The guy had some pretty big paws. AAClt_116.

9. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

one of the old Butler derringers

10. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

You mean the Butt-ler derringers.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7