CENSUS QUESTIONS

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by overbore, Mar 4, 2010.

1. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I've gotten 2 "reminder" letters so far....that the Govt has spent postage on....reminding me that my Census letter is coming and how important it is....

Wonder how much postage that cost if they mail them to everyone??? Holy Moly! :rolleyes:

2. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

That's great! Have to remember that if they show up at my place.

3. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

Here's an answer. This is an Acorn safe house. Please consult the President for more information.

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Wave that price gun in my face, and send me the bill afterwards.

5. Estrie

Estrie Monkey+

Yeah, me, too. Got a letter, two days later got a gal in a orange vest (hunter safety, worried someone would shoot?) down the driveway with a satchel. I made my husband answer the door, cause that always confuses them (he is from Australia). G'day Mate, he says.
    Took her about 10 minutes to figure out if we live here. Why they don't just wait while you figure it out, I don't understand, it's that short.
    Then, yeah, answer the questions as of April 1, but mail it today. Hmmmm???

6. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

I have some rather old, but still official documents that read that the place is under state and county quarantine! It is illegal for anyone to enter or leave the property until allowed to do so, by the state and county health departments!
    I wonder.....?
    I also have some some really cool "biohazard" signage, and some from a nuclear generating station with regards to "Warning: Exposed Radioactive Materials, Do NOT enter!"...
    Hmmmmm,...... now all I need is a white NBC suit!

7. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I got one hung on the doorhandle while I was out and then two days later one comes in the mail. No wonder the government is broke!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7