cheap back up glasses for yer BOB

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by hidden77, Jun 24, 2009.

1. hidden77

hidden77 Monkey++

Hi all,
    checkout zennioptical.com for cheap spares (as low as 9 bucks!). i've bought three pairs thru them, and plan on getting a pair of glasses and a pair of sunglasses for each of my BOB's.
    (i am in no way affiliated, etc..etc.... i just like not payin 150$ for glasses)

2. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I've used that site....It really is good.

I found it thru a coupon/saving site, and decided the worst that could happen is I was out $20....Pleasantly surprised...

3. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

cool, i've bookmarked the sight for future use. I was needing a new pair of glasses and I just might try them out.

Thanks

4. hidden77

hidden77 Monkey++

glad to help folks!
    i keep having flashbacks to that twilight zone episode with burgess meredith. the one where he is (happily) trapped in a library after a nuke war, and "finally there's enough time" to read all the books he wants, then....smashes his glasses accidentally.

NEVER gonna let that one happen to me!

5. mtbkski

mtbkski Monkey++

Perfect timing. I just went to the eye doctor, and was going to get myself at least three extra pair of cheapy glasses as a back up. One for each B.O.B. in each car and one for at home. Guess I just get these here, and maybe get another pair as a back up. Thanks for the link.

I loved that episode of the Twilight Zone. I have really bad eyes, and can't see sh*t without my glasses. So, I can relate big time.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7