1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

cheap back up glasses for yer BOB

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by hidden77, Jun 24, 2009.

1. hidden77

hidden77 Monkey++

Hi all,
    checkout zennioptical.com for cheap spares (as low as 9 bucks!). i've bought three pairs thru them, and plan on getting a pair of glasses and a pair of sunglasses for each of my BOB's.
    (i am in no way affiliated, etc..etc.... i just like not payin 150$ for glasses)
  2. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I've used that site....It really is good.

I found it thru a coupon/saving site, and decided the worst that could happen is I was out $20....Pleasantly surprised...
  3. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Moderator Moderator Founding Member

cool, i've bookmarked the sight for future use. I was needing a new pair of glasses and I just might try them out.

4. hidden77

hidden77 Monkey++

glad to help folks!
    i keep having flashbacks to that twilight zone episode with burgess meredith. the one where he is (happily) trapped in a library after a nuke war, and "finally there's enough time" to read all the books he wants, then....smashes his glasses accidentally.

NEVER gonna let that one happen to me!
  5. mtbkski

mtbkski Monkey++

Perfect timing. I just went to the eye doctor, and was going to get myself at least three extra pair of cheapy glasses as a back up. One for each B.O.B. in each car and one for at home. Guess I just get these here, and maybe get another pair as a back up. Thanks for the link.

I loved that episode of the Twilight Zone. I have really bad eyes, and can't see sh*t without my glasses. So, I can relate big time.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary