Check this out

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RightHand, Apr 4, 2006.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Check this out. It will never happen again.

This Wednesday, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the date and time will be 01:02:03 04/05/06 .

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Too much time on hands? (Neat trick, tho. But I plan to be sleeping.)

3. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

It happens to be my only grandson's 10th birthday - I already know that he's one in a million.

4. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

You are SO wrong....ahahahahaaa

This Wednesday, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the afternoon will also have the exact same thing !

Uh, and actually, it will be the same thing in a 100 years.....since 21'06' would be the year just like 20'06'......and twice on that day as well.......

AND just for fun.....

If you use military designation instead of civilian, where the format is DAY/MONTH/YEAR, and really makes MORE SENSE than MO/DAY/YR, then Thursday, the 4th day of May at 0100 hrs + 2 minutes + 3 seconds could be abreviated as

01:02:03 04/05/06

Which simply points out anyone can make up something about nothing...which is the basis for 50% of what goes around on the internet....... I just made that up...pass it on in 3 emails, and it will be Gospel ! .......ahahahahaaa

5. RightHand

Will love and fortune come my way with only 3 emails - it usually takes at least 5. :lol:

6. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

This is like what happened on June 7, 1989 around 23 minutes after 1:00 pm:
    01:23:45 6/7/89

or a year later:
    12:34:56 7/8/90

I do remember celebrating these 2 times. (sort of...) [winkthumb]

Not that I need much of a reason....breathing pretty much does it for me...
    :)

7. RightHand

:lol: As good a reason to party as anything else

8. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Who needs a reason? [beer]

9. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

4/27 - 4/30

Dallas. Be there. :D

10. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

[ditto] works for me....lol

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7