Checking in from Palmetto GA

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Ronnie Stanley, Feb 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I am very new to forums and chatting in general. Just figured I have a little to offer in these kinds of conversations and would like to commun with more than just millenials commenting on youtube videos with no real life experiences. I have worked in gun sales and instruction in the past. Was in the Army for a few years. I am an avid backpacker. And, for 20 years built and maintained machine control systems. My wife and I recently built a tinyhouse that we currently live in and we are practicing off griders (to an extent). I am liking the threads here so far and like the fact that there are not many conflicts in posts on this site. Thanks for welcoming me.

2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Welcome to the tree . I'm pretty new here myself , but there does seem to be some good people here with some good info , and pretty helpful as well if you ask for it .

sec_monkey likes this.
  3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Welcome to the Monkey from the Pacific NW!!

sec_monkey likes this.
  4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Welcome to our Monkey Tree, i see you have already had a pretty good look around... I think you will find a bunch of Good Folks here’bouts, and plenty of good informationto be gleened...

sec_monkey likes this.
  5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Welcome to the Monkey @Ronnie Stanley. Glad you found us.
    I am curious about your tiny house and things you have learned from the experience so far. Are you happy with the house? Are there anythings you would have configured differently? You could start a thread on what you have learned from building and living in a tiny house.

sec_monkey likes this.
  6. If you would like to look at it there are tons of pics of it on[atinyhomecompanion.blogspot.com]. As for improvements and lessons learned.......... there plenty but, thats a whole nother thread. I am currently residing it in metal because shes heavy and quite honestly I didnt side it correctly and its not doing well.

Motomom34 likes this.
  7. Maybe if I have time I will write a post about it later.

Motomom34 likes this.
  8. Tanks for all the comments so early.

Motomom34 likes this.
  9. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Awesome blog spot, appreciate you sharing. Like the homemade braided rugs. (y)

sec_monkey likes this.
  10. My wife will appreciate that. Thanks.

11. I just finished a second tiny house I built for a close friend. Its a 40ft container house. My profile pic is me inside of it right after painting.

tacmotusn likes this.
  12. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Welcome to the Monkey.... pull up a seat and enjoy

13. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu RIP 4/19/2018

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it! :)

14. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Welcome from the INW..

15. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Welcome!!!

16. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Welcome to the tree from N.C.

1. AgentPickle
  2. CaptainCalamity
  3. DurdenJames
  4. saki monkey
  5. old_code
  6. OlSarge
  7. TheRightToBearArms
  8. AR15gunbuilder
    New one from west Florida
    Thread by: AR15gunbuilder, Sep 28, 2020, 19 replies, in forum: New Member Introductions
  9. Bunker Bob
  10. Modus Operandi
  11. Northern california
  12. Murfylang
  13. Waydah
  14. Kruel J
  15. johnwintergardener
  16. JazzeeJ
  17. Kavode
  18. ArtVandelay
  19. MrBadExample
  20. Wildbilly