Cheers, Comrades.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mr.C, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Mr.C

Mr.C Monkey

Can't wait to learn as much as I can. If I ask something that's already been dealt with please be patient with my ignorance on the subject. I plan on going off grid in the next few years so I will be vigorous with my activity.

2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Welcome to the Monkey Tree.... Pick yourself out a branch and have a good look around.... Lots of good Information here'bouts, and plenty of Good Folks to exchange ideas with....

Mr.C likes this.
  3. Mr.C

Mr.C Monkey

Thanks. Still a little lost on the site but I'm sure I'll get there.

Mr.C

4. BTPost

5. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Welcome!

Mr.C likes this.
  6. Mr.C

Mr.C Monkey

Thanks, any ideas where I can find land? Obviously there's land for sale from realtors and private owners. I want deep forest in washington. I contacted DNR but to no avail.

7. BTPost

Check with @Yard Dart ... He has been looking in that area for a while.....

8. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

What part of the state are you looking at?
    Deep forest can mean many things to me. If you are looking for a cabin on forest lands, usually that is a lease. In central to Eastern WA you can buy farmland with good prices... Just takes a ton of research and patience to find the right place!!

Mr.C and BTPost like this.
  9. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Welcome here!! We were all noobs ourselves once.

Mr.C likes this.
  10. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

Welcome to the World outside the Matrix! [gun2][sheep]

11. AmericanRedoubt1776

AmericanRedoubt1776 American Redoubt: Idaho-Montana-Wyoming Site Supporter+

Welcome to the Monkey Tree. Try SurvivalRealty.com or Todd Savage of Survival Retreat Consulting.

12. vonslob

vonslob Monkey++

In regards to land be careful of BillyLand.com - Owner Financed Land for Sale - Rural Land Auctions I am not saying that they are a scam but you do get what you pay for. They offer parcels that are owner financed and are usually pieces of land that could not be sold when the land was originally subdivided. Many of the properties are subject to covenants that can be very restrictive in regards to how you can build on or use the land. However having said that if you do the work you can find a place

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7