Chevy Blazer vs. Ford Bronco

Discussion in 'Functional Gear & Equipment' started by Motomom34, Aug 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

I remember my Grand Cherokee from the mid 2000's, pulling out of my driveway, got hit by a bicyclist on the sidewalk. He grumbled about being late, picked up his bike and rode off, I had $1500 worth of damage. Last Jeep I've owned.

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

If you really want to test the durability of vehicle put a snow plough on it for a few seasons .

SB21, Gator 45/70 and Motomom34 like this.
  3. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

This 1972 Chevy K5 Blazer Just Sold For An Eye Popping $115k

The Chevy K5 Blazer has slowly morphed from an affordable, reliable off-roader for enthusiasts into one of the most sought-after vintage vehicles around. As such, a nicely restored or tastefully modified Chevy K5 Blazer can easily fetch six figures at a classic vehicle auction these days – just take this one that recently sold on Bring-A-Trailer for example.

This modded 1972 Chevy K5 Blazer attracted an astonishing $115,000 USD worth of bids before the auction ended Monday night, which is a significant sum for any vehicle, let alone a modest Chevy SUV like the Blazer.

That said, this is no ordinary Chevy K5 Blazer. The truck underwent a complete frame-off restoration in 2019 that included media blasting and powder coating the frame and stripping and refinishing the body in a shade of Harley Davidson Vivid Black. The builders, Berkeley Garage in Denver, also fitted a four-inch suspension lift, Warn manual front lockers, 35 inch BFGoodrich tires and modern-day Wilwood front disc brakes at this time.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Sons has and 86 Blazer 350 Ci (new engine) on the list of things to do the body work. needs panels welded in.

1. Coyote Ridge
  2. Andy the Aussie
  3. Thunder5Ranch
  4. Asia-Off-Grid
  5. STANGF150
  6. 3M-TA3
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7