China Plans To Invade US November

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Aug 2, 2022.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Good summary. Very scary though.

enloopious likes this.
  2. Canada too? Hope so as there is lots of surplus Chicom and Ruskie surplus projectiles up here. Imagine that, getting shot in the ass with your own ammo.

Now that is irony.

Godspeed

3. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

There are lawful ways to take that land back from the Chinese. It was sold to them illegally and as far as that goes, the people have the means to take it back, if not the knowledge. I guess when it really comes down to it, our self preservation instinct that has been numbed, has to kick back in.

crowdaddy and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. enloopious

I'm sure there were a lot of people thinking, I hope the Chinese shoot down Pelosi's plane, as they threatened.

Bandit99 and oldawg like this.
  5. enloopious

6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

If China invades Taiwan we are going to have Taiwans back just like we have done for every other country that we said we were going to support.
    That said, by the end of the decade, China will have a deep water submarine port in Suao China (previously Suao Taiwan). New military bases on numerous outlying islands.
    Yep, there won't be any American causalities so it will just be a domestic Chinese issue.
    Unless we don't have the chip fab plants in the desert up and running yet. Then there may be some 'chuting

enloopious likes this.
  7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The Biden admin is already doing a stellar job of destroying America, so would they bother. No invasion necessary until at least 2025, but if they just wait long enough we will simply give them the keys.

Brokor, Bandit99, Tully Mars and 3 others like this.
  8. enloopious

That is true, if they attack it would ruin Biden's controlled collapse of America. If Russia or China attacked the people would unite pretty fast and realize how strong they are again.

9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

If china gets to antsy, and we get a Pres. with a Backbone, and a Big pair of Stones, The US could just Nationalize ALL the Chinese Debt, and tell them, to Eat Shit and Die…

3cyl, mysterymet, madmax and 3 others like this.
  10. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

2022-08-03 09.42.52.

Gator 45/70 and Tully Mars like this.
  11. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The only positive for Piglosie's visit to Taiwan is the chicoms have canceled the climate BS meeting

Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
  12. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

.... genuine question, what US tanks have been delivered ? I saw some old M113s but no other significant armour in the lists.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

The US Tanks went to NATO eastern european Allies, who sent all their RUSSIAN Tanks to Ukraine…This did two things, gave our allies a welcome upgrade, and Ukraine a quick infusion of armour, which they badly needed..

Tully Mars and Gator 45/70 like this.
  14. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Yeah, a straight out invasion just isn't a likely scenario, be it China, Russia, or aliens from outer space. However, one key ingredient we simply cannot forget to involve in this hypothetical possibility is the very real threat from the universe itself. We are overdue for catastrophic events, from volcanic and flooding to cold weather and especially the sun. I know this may not sit well with people, but the U.S. electrical grid is quite poor, and the sun can wreak havoc on our way of life in short order. Certain people (and especially the Chinese scientists) are on top of this subject, and they know full well that it becomes more and more likely that we will see a superflare or micronova event from our star in our lifetime. There is plenty of room for error here, this isn't carved into the bedrock or anything, but the further along we go, the more likely it is to occur. With all this being said, and the whole point of this diatribe of mine, is to point out the possibility for China and its allies to take advantage of an event like I described.
    Think all out civil war at home due to the racial division and illegal immigrant provocation. Think government oversight and the need to crack down on lawlessness and disorder. Think starvation and poverty like we've never seen before, and think about how many Americans are suckling on Uncle Sam and are looking at the rest of us as a means to survive. It would take months for the U.S. to bounce back from a power grid failure, and much longer to regain control of a people who aren't working together. More realistically, I'd bet on a land grab from certain Communist countries and other regime run despotic nations and definitely a reforming of this country in one manner or another. Invasion or not, it won't be good. Talk from China, real or imagined is just that for now. If we look at where this could all be going, it may end up being more.
    I do know that China is heavily relying upon the financial support of the U.S. economy, and is buying up land and debt like a gargantuan Hoover vacuum. They've constructed enormous buildings all over their own country to pad the enormous debt they carry and by endorsing the public to buy these empty dwellings as a means to encourage investments during a slump. It's all a charade, and it will all come crashing down at some point because the property developers cannot keep up with the massive debt they have. In order for them to borrow more to build, developers have to build more properties to use as collateral. I believe the stats are something in the ballpark of 80 percent debt-laden for the developers, which is pretty disturbing. Essentially, most assets and investments in China is property, the buying and selling of property is really the only sound investment the Chinese people have. Reports are kind of sketchy regarding how much of the GDP is real estate, ranging from 20 percent to 35 percent, but I believe it is much higher. Eventually, China will have to push outward, expand into other regions and control resources or they will succumb to a vicious debt cycle of their own making. But the CCP really does like to keep the image of perpetual growth and economic health going, even if it is a big, fat lie. They won't ever admit it, not even in the end because that's how it works in a Communist dictatorship.
    And let's not forget Taiwan and its massive technology hub -the role it plays in the world is crucial. Now, factor in the rare earth deposits and WHO is looking to grab as much of it as they can? Looking at you Russia, China. ;)

15. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

We are being invaded every day/night down along the border.

3cyl, Brokor and Tully Mars like this.
  16. enloopious

This is going by the script. The NWO does have a plan and they are sticking to it regardless of their failures or successes. Remember they have an agenda for the year 2030. The first phase is to soften up America. It looks like 'pandemic' was used to do this along with inflation, lock downs, cutting all energy reserves, removing jobs, supply chain, no food, etc.

The next phase when things look really bad is to start a civil war. It looks like they are moving onto that now. There are a lot of ways to do this but basically you divide the people: Roe V Wade, public shootings, Ukraine, Taiwan, inflation, immigration, etc. You may have seen on the news that Trump's house was raided by Biden's FBI. That is meant to be a trigger to get the people fighting... which means we must do the opposite. The people need to unite if we are to defeat the deep state and moreover the NWO.

The last phase is to march troops over the country and wipe out any resistance after we are weakened mentally, spiritually, and militarily. They have encouraged China to be the ones to do this but I think China has their own plans.

I guess there is a phase after this where they start building their new world order but I don't think we will be much involved with that.

17. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I once thought it was this well planned, but it looks more and more like it isn't. The Roe Vs. Wade fiasco was the result of the Supreme Court striking down the Covid/OSHA mandate and getting Americans back to work, no longer threatened with being fired for not taking a jab (except for healthcare workers and gov folks). And now we see the same bullying tactic with Trump's home being raided. They are doing everything they can to forcefully push this country to an extremist point politically. The IRS mandates will soon be following, more strict penalties from every direction. They simply are radical leftists, it's not an agenda that was ironed out, it's a hostile takeover and purposeful destruction of every facet of tradition to pave the way for more extremism to flourish everywhere. Alex Jones trial, the attack on free speech -only your speech, not theirs is in question.
    As for the "New World Order", I still see that as something that will emerge fully AFTER the cataclysm. They fully intend on ruling the world and what is left of it anyway, but only AFTER much of humanity is gone. Safe in their underground cities, only coming out to dominate any groups that were unlucky enough to survive, including other nations who are not part of their order. They care nothing about what happens to this country, only that it is too weak and crippled to get in the way.

18. enloopious

I was talking about the DAVOS plan to own nothing and be happy about it. I think these guys are all on the same page and yet still fighting each other at the same time.

Brokor likes this.
  19. enloopious

Really good interview.

What if China's plan to invade the US has nothing to do with troops? What if there is no military involved? What if their whole plan was to infiltrate mentally with woke culture, communism, and self destruction? All they would have to do is get US to do it to ourselves.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2022
  20. enloopious

Personally I think that China is going to collapse. When this happens with any country they always go to war. Nothing changes the focus of the people from lynch mobs to patriots like a war. Then when the fog of war is gone they rebuild the country and start all over again. Is anyone tired of this cycle yet?

CraftyMofo and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7