China Plans To Invade US November

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Aug 2, 2022.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I was referring to the thread title...whatever nonsense is contained within the videos you posted, the thread title is what it is, clickbait to draw people into whatever conspiracy theory rabbit hole that is taking your fancy at the time. Colt Carbine pointed out the implausibility of the claim inferred by the thread title...I just pointed out the thread title could be shoehorned to fit any November...not sure why you are taking personal umbrage about it.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

If by Umbrage you mean funny then you are correct. People being clowns is funny to me.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2022
    Gator 45/70 and magicfingers like this.
  3. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

A sarcastic comment was all I was willing to exert on this thread.

You're assumption would be incorrect but nice try.

If you can't accept other's replies, don't post threads in the Tin Foil Hat Forum.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2022
    Gator 45/70 and chelloveck like this.
  4. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

If they are gonna do it this November, they are running out of time!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Unless they are planning on swimming here, they better start building Landing Craft, like they are going out of style…

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. chelloveck

The meaning of umbrage is fairly unambiguous....

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. enloopious

Evidently not.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. enloopious

Thank you for reaffirming that you are incorrect. I did not take umbrage no matter how much you want me to.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. chelloveck

Who knows what thoughts are treadmillng through your bonce....or much cares for that matter...you do seem to be a sensitive soul. [cmfrt]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2022
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. enloopious

It would appear that you care. You caring little soul. You are always following me around and commenting on everything I post. Lord knows why. You don't see me posting to your threads but I do appreciate the support. Thanks.

11. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

[ROFL][ROFL][fnny][fnny]What's Aussie equivalent of Bless Your Heart?

chelloveck and oldawg like this.
  12. chelloveck

I was referring to your treadmilling thoughts in the former, and your (apparently) sensitive self in the latter...they were quite seperate observations.

A slight exaggeration, though it has to be said, you're always following me around and commenting on my comments commenting on your comments in which you are commenting on other commentators' comments on my, your, and their comments ...( 'Yo Dog dogging on others' Yo Dog's dogs' )

[​IMG]

Oh the good lord knows (supposedly)...it was predestined thus.

You're missing golden opportunities if your claim is actually true, but I think that your suggestion is meritless.

You're welcome.

You're welcome.

Like the second coming of Christ, many meritless speculations (false prophecies) have been made about a PRC invasion of the USA....it has to be said, that the oriental invasion of Amerika has been an ongoing process for centuries...fear mongering the possibility of Chinese invasion is a good way of shoring up conservative culture wars solidarity...it was very effective in the 18th century and it is having a resurgance in the 21st century. Gotta keep the Republikan grifting going with frightened MAGA zombies :rolleyes:

Burger King removes ad with chopsticks used to eat burger | CNN[/QUOTE]

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

img - 2022-09-24T225823.161.

14. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

I'll take 2 for myself and I'd like to buy one each for the 2 that can't seem to keep their hands off one another. LOL

Gator 45/70, chelloveck and VisuTrac like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7