Chinese ratings agency threatens US with new debt downgrade

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by workhorse, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Actually based on the number of tonnes of physical gold bullion the country of China has acquired over the past few years, our failure is China WINNING.

Larry, we are involved in nearly 7 illegal unconstitutional wars. We were directly involved in the Libyan revolution. I was personally sitting in a nuclear sub in the Mediterranean waiting for our fighters to bomb the CRAP out of Gaddafi, back in the day. I do not support terrorism. Especially when my country is directly involved and THAT is what Momar's death was. Terrorism. Iran does not care less. They see us intervening in Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and soon Syria. Iran is VERY concerned about what we are doing and to whom. Mark my words. I have studied the Middle East extensively. Iran is very concerned that the US is involved with regime toppling in the Middle East. That is exactly the business we are in now. Using the war on terror as a "reason" to get boots on the ground - illegally, I may add - in countries like Libya is something I would encourage Congress to LYNCH the Kenyan in chief over.

2. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

I think China is already King and I think they have been for awhile. I read something in the mid 90's a china company was meeting with one of the US companies not sure which companies. Anyway this represenitive from the China based Co. said that they were going to take over Cal. first then move onto the rest of the US. This old Marine that was with the other Co. said I would like to see that you tried it once and are military are twice what we were then. The guy from China leaned back in his chair and smiled and said not by force my friend we have what all Americans want, we have money and with the greed of American's you will see we will own it. The reason this old Marine was telling the story was to try and warn American's he had watched over so many years and I for get what the percentage was but China owned X% of Cal. They would come in buy US companies shut them down over a year or so and send the work over sea.
    It is sad to so but the greed and the people we put in trusted position's in goverment has sold lady America out for personal gain and I fear we as her people are to late to save her from the fall.

larryinalabama, Falcon15 and Cephus like this.
  3. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

I tend to be a free trader in my opinion its not the governments business to even know what you buy and from whom you buy it from.

I will say all these so called free trade deals in the last 20 years NAFTA CAFTA and some of the new upcoming treaties are pure TREASON.

Falcon15 likes this.
  4. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

I agree 100% the sad thing is the sheeple don't see it or don't care as long as there is money involved.

Falcon15 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7