Chlorine needed in the Gene Pool....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CRC, Mar 3, 2009.

1. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I didn't know whether to put this in Jokes, or here...I swear.

If your McDonald's runs out of McNuggets, just call 911. 3 times. [loco]

http://www.wptv.com/content/tcoast/...oman-calls-police/AqFDuKVxkEKDMopvIc4LWQ.cspx

[nutkick]

And yes, there's a link on that page to listen to the calls....Good Grief.

911. Because she couldn't get her McNuggets and didn't want something else....?????

I give up.

FORT PIERCE, FL--Told McDonald’s was out of Chicken McNuggets after paying for a 10-piece, a local woman called 911...Three times.
    "This is an emergency, If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one,” Latreasa L. Goodman later told police. “This is an emergency."
    The McNugget meltdown happened last week at a McDonald’s in the 600 block of North U.S. 1 and ended with Goodman, 27, getting a notice to appear on a misuse of 911 charge, according to a recently released police report.
    Goodman told investigators she tried to get a refund for the 10-piece McNuggets, but the cashier told her all sales are final.
    "I called 911 because I couldn't get a refund, and I wanted my McNuggets," Goodman told police.
    The cashier told police she offered Goodman, of the 2400 block of South 25th Street, a larger portion of food for the same price to make up for it, but said Goodman got “irate,” the report states.
    Goodman reportedly yelled, "I don't want a McDouble and small fry," the cashier told investigators.

Dispatchers for 911 told police Goodman called the emergency number three times and on each occasion was told an officer was en route.
    Goodman maintained the attitude ‘this is an emergency, my McNuggets are an emergency,’” the report states.

McNuggets, introduced to the McDonald’s national menu in 1983, are sold in more than 100 countries and, unlike the McDouble, are often dunked in barbecue or hot mustard sauce.

2. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

talkabout entitlement my McNuggets are an emergency, perhaps she should of called President Obama???

3. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

I didn't know McDonald's took food stamps .

4. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

On behalf of a proud American, I would like to introduce an example of the uneducated electorate.

5. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I'd give her the danged money back, and ban her from the store forever. "Get your McNuggets elsewhere, honey!" [batteye]

6. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

I saw this on the local news today. They even said that there was a guy a few weeks back in the same area that called 911 because Burger King was out of lemon aid. But lets remmeber they are owed these things. Didn't B.O. promise a 20 piece nugget in one hand and a lemon aid in the other.:sick::sick::sick: [beat] [beat] [beat]

OGM

7. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[LMAO]

8. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

No, just a 20 piece and "change" back from your dollar.and I hope there's lemonade..:D

9. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Well, it'll be better in a couple months when the new Administration brings out the next Porkulus Spending Bill - say, about 60 Billion to bail out the fast food companies. [lolol]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7