Christmas thoughts...Christmas wish...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bandit99, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Christmas thoughts...

I just started reading a series by an author that I like and it is about how the Ebola virus mutates and becomes airborne. The result is quite horrific; however, what is more horrifying is that it is quite possible. End of the world? No, but the result would certainly stop our concerns about overpopulation for quite a while and definitely change the world.

Another event that is highly possible and ignored by most is an EMP event. And, I would say that possibility has increase or the Pentagon would not be releasing these types of warnings...
    "A new military study warns... an electromagnetic spectrum attack may be a threat to United States, democracy and the world order." This was released just 4-5 days ago and the article is quite disconcerting (link below)… End of the world? Again, no, but for quite a while, if not permanently, things would be very, very different.

So, what are you saying Bandit?

Don't doubt yourself. Your decision to become a Prepper or, like me, simply prudent (I don't consider myself a Prepper) is the correct one. All the money, time, and work spent doing this is out of love for those around you and yourself. Frankly, in my mind, it is common sense so when others doubt you, "Isn't it foolish to spend so much on all this stuff", or you doubt yourself, realize the possible consequences of listening and giving in to those fears...they could indeed be the much greater foolishness, one that cannot be rectified and one that you would never forgive yourself.
    "Hope for the best but prepare for the worse" is a motto we should all try to live by and teach to those we love.

My Christmas wish to you all is that you remain strong in your convictions and you never have to use those preps.

Merry Christmas and best wishes to all,
    Bandit

Military warns EMP attack could wipe out America, 'democracy, world order'

2. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I saw the EMP article, plus there are lots of recalls of our food products and strange illnesses have been affecting the young. I was also reading an article regarding the markets, they are predicting doom for 2019. Our continued prepping is sounding smarter everyday.

4. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Monkey+++

Cheers [applaud] [winkthumb]

Dunerunner and Bandit99 like this.
  5. Bandit99

Please don't take this as being arrogant, but MM34, I have NEVER, in all my travels overseas in all those other countries, NEVER seen so many people with so many allergies as I have seen in this country (USA). It is so bad now, that when we invite someone over to dinner I always ensure to ask if they are allergic to anything specific and normally I need to write a list because too many to remember. It is more than strange, it's scary!

Yes, in specific countries or regions you will almost always see some common problems for example in Romania/Mordovia one sees a lot of liver problems, even in the young. In Central Asia, one sees a common occurrence of female problems but these problems can be explain usually due to environmental or lack of medical care but here...?

Grandpa Patch likes this.
  6. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I have an explanation but you won't like it .
    Dad noted it when I was a kid. and proved it over and over .
    The more you germ proof as a youth, the more vulnerable you get later in life .
    People are not giving the immune system a chance to develop antibodies .
    The AMA and FDA are not your friend . biggest con game of all time . they don't make money on healthy people .
    Money is the name of the game.
    They are a parasite . and you give it to them willingly .
    They guess at your problem and you pay whether they are right or wrong .
    True cures get hidden and those that find them are banished /demonized . fortunately we can find and share them here.
    Many are afraid of alternative medicine, but those brave enough find relief . but no cure is over night and most require discipline which is why many are sick to begin with .
    My Christmas wish is that "courage grows" in those we meet so we can face the future with hope , no matter which way things go in the world.
    It is my hope that all of you find fellowship and peace with God in Jesus name. for whom this event is named.

7. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

8. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Thank heavens dad had us shoveling out the pig pen from an early age.

9. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Wishing the Merriest of Christmas's and Happiest of New Years for everyone.

Grandpa Patch likes this.
  10. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Wonderful wish @Bandit99 I also hope we never have to go into survival mode but so far I hear doom for 2019.
    Merry Christmas to you & Mrs Bandit. May you have a blessed holiday.

And Merry Christmas to all

Bandit99 and oldman11 like this.
  11. Bandit99

@Motomom34 "...but so far I hear doom for 2019."

Errrr...anything specific that sticks out in your mind? Just thought I'd asked in case I missed something. I just replenished ammo supplies so we're solid there but obviously there are always holes somewhere that need filling and specific dangers require specific items. So, anything specific that seems to stick in your mind?

12. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I keep hearing recession. Economic slowing and that means it will be tougher for the normal people-

Cruisin Sloth and Zimmy like this.
  13. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

whats "NORMAL " ??
    I hear the same from subscribed you tubes I follow , but they have been on this saying for years.

oldawg likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7