Chuck Missler Has Passed Away…

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by ochit, Jun 24, 2018.

1. ochit

ochit Monkey+

I do not know how I missed this but Chuck Missler was a great bible scholar and a continuous fighter to save the lost explain the bible and try to know the unknowable I at least will truly miss him.

[​IMG]

If you want to know more about the Bible watch Chuck Misslers videos on Youtube.
    chuck missler - YouTube

Chuck’s life was poured out in his service to the King of Kings. I’m sure he is overjoyed as he is finally in the presence of the one who he served so faithfully all these years.

Seepalaces likes this.
  2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

With him and the passing of Billy Graham,,,how many more truly honorable preachers do we have left like them. I'm sure there's some good honest preachers out there that we've never heard of ,, but these guys were iconic in their belief and desire to spread the word and save our souls .

Seepalaces, ochit and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

He is one of my favorites, and, one of my husband's favorites. We'll miss his intelligent and thoughtful Biblical commentary, but I feel certain he's singing with Nancy now.

ochit and Ganado like this.
  4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Chuck seems to enjoy mixed reviews among the Christian bretheren....some like him, and some revile him as a false teacher and a false prophet.

From a secular standpoint, he seemed to have a bad habit of plagiarising the intellectual property of others, and was a miserable failure as a prophet of Y2K doom.

Motomom34 and snake6264 like this.
  5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Now I know who he is. I kept thinking he sounded familiar. Thank you @chelloveck.

I never followed Mr. Missler but sad to hear of his passing. I am a Charles Stanley fan, his gospel is the one that seems to speak to me spiritually.

Seepalaces and OldDude49 like this.
  6. ochit

ochit Monkey+

I volcano warning has been given many times or a hurricane flood and if it misses the mark relief if a Christian misses OMG he's a frigging apostate child molester. well they don't remember that it was not until a wave of concern came that the things got moving and how much money was throw at the problem I recall using a patch for early 486 and 386 systems if there was no problem why apply a patch. whenever wherever a near miss is avoided there are those that have got to make it seem like there was never any danger. I would rather be chicken little than chicken soup.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7