Cinva Ram/ Stabalized Earth Brick Machine

Discussion in 'Back to Basics' started by Gopherman, Sep 17, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

Holy Crap!! That was a lot of work figuring out the right ratio's for these bricks. Every change to the formula required remixing the wheel barrel :eek: I finally got it. I figure if my wife and daughter can mix the soil in the concrete mixer and keep us in material, my friend and I could probably do 300-400 bricks a day. 5 Earthbricks 2 002.JPG days and we would have enough to build a small house.

Tobit, Brokor, kellory and 2 others like this.
  2. Gopherman

My son and I made about a hundred bricks today in about 4 hours.
    It's far easier with 2 guys that's for sure. 5 would be perfect 2 at the mixer and running the wheel barrel, 2 working the Press, and one to fill and stack finished bricks. Rotating positions is a must! I would not recommend doing it by yourself! A mixer is a must as well. Altogether this project has cost me $1,000.00 including the dirt and the 5 cubic ft mixer I bought this morning.
    If you calculate how many bricks you would have to buy its roughly 20% the cost for a 20' x 20' structure. The more you use it the cheaper it gets.
    My son wants to build a house out of these, we calculated he would have to put in about 10 -8 hour days non-stop,to get even close to enough bricks, however the sweat equity would be incredible, along with no mortgage it would be Priceless!
    ( If it doesn't kill him First) :D

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
    Ganado, kellory and Tobit like this.
  3. Gopherman

[LMAO][ROFL][lolol]

1. Alanaana
    Media

Views

Uploaded by: Alanaana, Dec 4, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  2. Alanaana
    Media

Dome

Uploaded by: Alanaana, Dec 4, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  3. martha_mill
  4. DKR
  5. SurvivalJester
  6. Dunerunner
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
  8. Asia-Off-Grid
  9. Asia-Off-Grid
  10. troybillett
  11. Jaywest
  12. Adam_L
  13. Asia-Off-Grid
  14. DKR