Civil War And The Litmus Test - "Will you shoot Americans?"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Brokor and enloopious like this.
  2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Good video. Organize. Mobilize. Fight the good fight.

3. Donldson

Donldson Monkey+

Remember, the target is not an American, they are an Enemy Combatant. Civilians that get in the way are not Americans, they are Collateral Damage. I want to believe that many of our service men and women wouldn't actually do that, but the Civil War makes me believe that to not be the case. They weren't Americans, they were the guys in Grey or Blue. Both sides proved that when it comes down to it you follow the orders of your leaders and fire at the guys in the wrong colored uniforms.

tulianr likes this.
  4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

The soldiers from Vietnam, even Desert Storm are a different breed than what we have today for the most part. We still have a lot of great soldiers in uniform, but as far as command is concerned, I wouldn't trust any of them. There are too many gang bangers in the service today, too. It's a very sad and dangerous reality.

UGRev likes this.
  5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

And with what we saw with Dorner and most recently in WA State, it's if they show up, all bets are off. Unless you want to be a crispy.
    [​IMG]

6. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

Remember Monkeys; Marksmanship is a perishable skill. Pratice if you got the ammo and if not, dry fire !

monkey_with_a_gun.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7