Civil War Documentation (ongoing participation thread)

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Sep 13, 2022.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

You know. Since the introduction of CGI and now DeepFake technology, I don't even believe any scandalous 'News and Information'.

When you can put anyone's head on a body and show them in compromising situations and make it live action with voice over that matches. And you need a CS engineering degree and specialized software that might be able to detect a fake, I don't believe shit.

Well, maybe hunter's leaked laptop files.

It's over. If you do not know the source of the information and what their motivation for releasing the information, you could be allowing yourself to be manipulated.

Sad but true. We've reached a point in time where we cannot believe anything nor anyone unless we were actually a witness. And even then, eyewitnesses still get it wrong.

Sgt. Shultz time. I See Nothing.

chelloveck likes this.
  3. enloopious

Yeah agreed and not really sure about the authenticity of that video but on the same token, I do know that our own government wags the dog constantly, the news is all lies, the enemy is all lies. I mean sheesh there were scenes from a video game in a news report about the ghost of Kyev and yet people still support the Ukraine war. Is there even a war? Are we in the Matrix? Maybe I'll start a thread about that. How do you prove you are or are not in the Matrix?

4. VisuTrac

Oh there is a war in Ukraine. Lots of death and destruction.

Also, lots of propaganda. Some of it to support Russian invasion. Some of it to bolster support from home and abroad. Some to keep the spirits high in Ukraine. Some of it to motivate others to action.

the first victim of war is the truth. but it's not completely killed, just buried in the noise.

You are not in the matrix unless you consume the matrix and are then consumed and become part of the matrix. Careful observation of the media whether mainstream or alternative is warranted and wholesome. It's when one starts blindly resharing the 'Information' without adding personal insight, thoughts, beliefs and counterpoints to the information they are sharing that one can tell they've been assimilated into the matrix and are now part of it.

One can get out of the matrix by using critical reflection and looking at their own information sharing patterns.

If the individual CAN notice that most if not all of their posts are for something and against something counter to that and nothing can change their mind even with good evidence ... then they stand a chance at getting out.

But if they CAN'T notice that their posts are one sided and that they are virtuous as snow .. they might be stuck in there.

There are at least two sides to every story and depending on who/how many people involved many more. If a person can see only side and are only given one side and won't acknowledge any other potential sides ... then the person is part of the matrix.

chelloveck likes this.
  5. enloopious

But you just said there is nothing you can trust unless you've been there and seen it with your own eyes... sooo you went to Ukraine? What did you do there? Were you one of those troops that don't exist? Perhaps you are stuck in the Matrix? Your guide to information sharing patterns pointing to whether or not you are in the Matrix seems to backfire if you apply it to yourself. It does nothing to prove that you are or aren't in the Matrix. It seems to only be an argument designed to call anyone who disagrees with you a cult member.

For example, with your argument it is possible that Hitler, Stalin, Mugabe, and Mao were correct only we have been programmed to believe the opposite? That is very possibly true... but then you say there are 2 sides to a story completely negating your escape method of only 1 truth. You have taken "2 sides of a story" and used it as a gateway to the "1 side of a story" which is my side is always right.

Wait. Dude, are you an NPC the Matrix sent out to give validity and reinforce the bounds of the Matrix? ...are you code?

6. VisuTrac

My brother lives in Ukraine.
    200 (1).

Also said there were at least 2 sides to the story.
    The Ukraine story is way more than 2 sides.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2022
    chelloveck likes this.
  7. enloopious

I guess it would be a mic drop if YOU lived in Ukraine... and you didn't answer the question.

Did you just turn this entire thread into a thread about yourself?

8. VisuTrac

Yeah loop, we are both in the matrix.
    but my version of the matrix has a couple additional feeds.

chelloveck likes this.
  9. enloopious

I get the feeling you think I am against Ukraine or that I am for Russia. I am not. I was just posting a video that someone else found and I thought it was interesting. I could care less if Russia or Ukraine is fighting. What I do care about is that America stays out of it as that does make a difference to me as it should to all Americans.

10. VisuTrac

I see.

11. enloopious

12. enloopious

So you're fat? Like a trough?

13. enloopious

14. enloopious

15. enloopious

"Today's problems are a result of yesterday's solutions"

This guy in the article is working 15 hours a day 7 days a week to be able to provide for his family. That is a plan for failure. Nobody can do that forever. What happens when this 85% of the country burns out? We go to war.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2022
  16. enloopious

Freedom of speech under attack world wide.

Thought crimes

Last edited: Sep 30, 2022
  17. enloopious

18. enloopious

19. enloopious

20. enloopious

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7