Civilian Militias

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Kingfish, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

You didn't have any on record until now

Kingfish and VisuTrac like this.
  2. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

Depends upon how you define attack. I define it as following any order that violates my constitutional rights whether it be a physical attack or not.

Just take a look at this guys initial reaction of "Marines follow orders". I'm not saying his reaction is the same as how the majority would react, but I'm sure it is inline with a goodly number of US service personnel. Then when you factor in that following such orders may be made more appealing by the fact that service persons and their families may benefit by a decent standard of living that civilians don't have following a major event, the numbers willing to follow unconstitutional orders would most certainly spike.

Marine PAO Responds to Gun Confiscation Question - YouTube

Kingfish likes this.
  3. beast

beast backwoodsman

i just said i dont have any of record, doesnt mean that i do have any....lol

bountyhunter and Kingfish like this.
  4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

RR, I'm in agreement with you.

I define it as following any order that violates my constitutional rights to be an attack.

Kingfish and Falcon15 like this.
  5. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Wow, what a bunch of patriots [bow]. All right then. Thank you all much for the responses.

Estimated 90 million gun owners in the United States which is about 30%. But the number of guns is more like 6 per person on average. I have 14 alone. Over half a billion guns here.

With our Military spread all over the globe I do fear invasion as a followup to an EMP . Newt Gingrich stated in the last Debate that an EMP was one of the worst possible threats we face today and have NO defense against. Communism could unite in one swift attack. First two strikes are EMP and a super bug bio weapon against our mainland. Then Russia attacks our Navy while China , north Korea, and other small Communist countries engage our Military all over the Globe. If I were to attack the United States thats how I would do it. One swift attack all on the same day. China has enough men in its army to send a million man invasion force and still fight us on 4 other continents. We would be forced to use Nukes and Im thinking that Obama will not hit the button.

Our plans and training all are focused on hit and run ,snipe and move tactics. We have up to .50 caliber weapons so we are not in any shape to engage armor. Lots of hiding and sneak attacks. Kingfish

6. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

I agree and Im seeing more and more with new boots coming from the academy. They act as if given an order from the state it is the word of God. Even the new interview process you can see it is directed more toward followers than free thinkers. Anyone who has ever done this job knows to be a good Officer you have to be a free thinker and handle each call different. They don't understand the fact that to Big Brother we are just a body and when we are taken down there are 5 more to take our place. When they are done with us we will be treated worse than the citizens were or are, because we have turned our back on the civilians we swore to protect so to them we are the enemy. To Big Brother we are of no more use and get thrown out, with no where to go. Not me I have made it clear the first time I am ask to infringe on a civilians God given right's Im done and it's been fun. Then me and mine are going to bunker down and ride the storm. For the most part all the older guy's agree with me and as for the younger one's we have already agreeded on how to split their equipment. (lol)

7. beast

beast backwoodsman

my son-in-law tells me the military is accepting an awful lot of criminals lately
    the kind that would be all too willing to kill on order, no matter who they are aiming at
    not something i like hearing

Kingfish likes this.
  8. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

There are several branches of the military. Not to besmirch any branch, but it is common knowledge, that the Army is the least difficult to get in. The Airforce is the Hardest to get in. The Marines a step above the Army, and the Navy a small step below the Airforce. Coast Guard I have no clue to compare to. jmho

Kingfish likes this.
  9. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Tac, read the FBI Gang Threat Assessment for 2011. Every single branch has been compromised. Caveat: the actual report has been "temporarily removed" by the FBI but will be re-posted. The article has some of the statistics. If I can find it, I will upload the PDF (which I downloaded when the report initially came out).

Kingfish likes this.
  10. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

I know my oldest son is ready to leave the sheriff's office, not because of the higher up's, it's the idiots he has to work with daily...The stories I get from day to day make me want to leave! In college now, he has a LT. that had no idea that they had not only changed colors on their vehicles, ( 4 years ago)but how anything works anymore...Seems it's the blind leading the blind today....
    As far as OUR own Military attacking us, I doubt that. Too many are from Military families and know how many veterans there are out there amongst society.
    Now as for the UN, well that's a different can of worms altogether....
    Today, just the mention of a Militia is tantamount to being "listed" as a Domestic Terrorist! Like the very words: "survivalism/ist" that have become a "bad thing" to say... Now we are "prepper's".... But it's like that old saying: you can't make an omelete UNESS you break a few eggs!
    ( I fear our OWN government!)
    If there is to be an attack, I can't see the use of an EMP being on any REAL agenda, as they'll need power for all the "invading" force/s to run their own comms and such. (and,...think fuel from underground tanks and a water supply)To destroy the grid system, (even on a temporary basis), would be a cat-tastrophe for them....
    No, actually I think it will be as simply done as someone having the codes to shut down the grid and we'll think it's been an EMP attack.
    It fast, it's simple and easily recoverable with just a keystroke! ( It's been seen already and well established, that the Chinese have the codes and the ability to shut us off, IF and WHEN they want...)Then "they" would have complete control, and nothing will have been permanently damaged...That's what they are after, the resources....No invading force/s would want to deal with a lot of dead, sick, dying people and inoperable systems once they arrive. They just want control....( Or, is that too far fetched and less violent than most presume?)

Kingfish and bountyhunter like this.
  11. Gunny Highway

Gunny Highway Hard Work and Sacrifice blessed by God's Grace

that's why Law Enforcement loves to hire young guys with no real life experience beyond the military - they follow orders without thinking...Letter of the law, not the spirit of the law

Kingfish and Alpha Dog like this.
  12. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

IMO, the postulation was they will come in definable waves. ;)

Detroit's Population Crashes - WSJ.com

For those who live near urban areas, it will probably begin with "them" raiding the middle class suburbs which surround big cities. Perhaps a feudal structure will evolve?

Most people cannot imagine the mayhem 30 AKs or ARs all being fired at a position can bring.

The only guarantee is "it" won't be pretty.

13. bountyhunter

bountyhunter Monkey+

whos to say that our OWN government wouldnt do the EMP thing by hitting a few chosen keys to shut off all elec,water,nat gas,and also internet..they tested systems recently and i understand test on internet is coming..what if they did this in dead part of winter? prob 1/2 of the US population live in cold zones and would not have a chance in extremly cold temps..of course,the military and all the higer ups would kno the day it would come..so they would be prepared or be ready to relocate to warmer place (bunker maybe where all that mountain house food is located) never underestimate the evil our own elected officals are/would be capable of

Kingfish likes this.
  14. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I am not saying it is not possible. Anything is, but it would set off the most vicious revolution/civil war imagineable. I for one would not be above intentionally wounding vice shooting to kill those responsible, for the pleasure of scalping the SOBs alive prior to removal of their heads for display on pointed staves. It would not be pretty. Occasionally I would release a captured very junior enemy to spread the word of what to expect along with the instructions to his peers and seniors, that all they have to do survive is to make their way with all haste to the nearest sea coast and swim for their lives. [stirpot]

TwoCrows, Kingfish and Seawolf1090 like this.
  15. Espada

Espada Monkey+

This one. But all the others, as well, which indicate self-reliance, patriotism and intelligence.

Kingfish likes this.
  16. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

When I was joining my Navy ship's onboard security force, we were asked a few questions, and the answers would either make you or break you.
    One question was, "Would you unquestioningly follow an order you felt was illegal?"
    I answered "No!"
    I spent nearly three years on that team.......

[flag]

Kingfish, Sapper John and Falcon15 like this.
  17. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

We have very few Militia's down here...However..
    We have a Hell of a Neighborhood Watch Program...
    katrina_looting.

Kingfish, ghrit, Sapper John and 3 others like this.
  18. Avarice

Avarice California Health Junkie

Militias should be 100% encouraged. Love em, wanna join em(but I'm in California.)

I should write a country song where every verse ends with "But I'm in California"

Kingfish and Falcon15 like this.
  19. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

LOL What do you get when you play a country song backwards? You get your wife back, your dog back, your house and your truck back.

What do ya get when you leave Kali? Your rights back.

20. Avarice

Avarice California Health Junkie

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7