classic Napolitano

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Tango3, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

the basics of freedom:
    http://reason.tv/video/show/178.html

In late October, Napolitano gave the keynote address at the conference Reason in DC, where he delivered a spellbinding speech that blended a masterful understanding of American history with a blazing outrage at the excesses of the new security state. "Who [is] the greatest violator of the Constitution?" asks Napolitano. "George W. Bush has shown less fidelity to the Constitution than any president since Abraham Lincoln."
    Click above to view the Judge's speech (approx. 40 minutes).

2. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I have two books by Judge Napolitano, " A Nation of sheep" and "Constitutional Chaos". I have read the first, not finished with the second.
    I highly recommend either one. He spells it out like it is.

3. eng

eng Monkey++

I like Napolitano. I read "Constitutional Chaos" and, of course, catch him on Fox. It's also good to know Eddie Munster grew up sd smart. Kidding.

Eng

4. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

He seems to be the only "media guy" out there who gets "it"!

5. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Now you have done it. I am on a email sending jag again. I am getting writers cramp in my old arthritic hand from doing rough drafts, and blisters on my 2 typing fingers. For all the good it will do (probably none), i have drafted and will shortly send protest letter emails to both of my US Senators, and to my Congressman. Yes, i know it all probably futile, and will probably only put my name on some subversive list somewhere in the bowels of the black ops centers of washington. But, considering the many thoughts of revolution running rampant in my brain. My conscience requires me to do so. I have linked Napolitano's speech to the bottom of my emails asking that they view it. What do you wanna bet none do?

oh well, power to the people!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7