Clean Out the Trash

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Seacowboys, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Congressional elections will be here before we know it. I want to start a movement to register voters to replace every member of Congress that has served more than two terms. It is up to the American people to effect the changes necessary to save our country. We need to clean house and get those pork hungry gluttons out of office and back to being representatives of We the People. I need help with this, millions of folks, donations to cover the costs of mounting such a campaign, and legal advice and staff to make it happen, we need publicists, writers, bandwidth and facts, not a bunch of infighting rumors and innuendo. It is time to take our country back.
    We cannot fight our brothers and sisters and expect victory, it must be done by our Constitutional directive. Please help me start this ball rolling. We all know the atrocities, let's not focus on the symptoms and go for the cure. God Bless America.

GOG, JrOrtiz, Alf60 and 4 others like this.
  2. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

while I like what you are saying I see one problem...

CONSIDER THIS... who picks the people we vote for???

techsar likes this.
  3. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

I can almost guarantee the choices are made by people with their own interests in mind.

Another major issue is that all too often elected representatives are referred to as our "leaders." This is a huge error and is aggravated daily by the media (no surprise.) Without revamping the media, the mindset of the sheeple and clearing all of the trash and disposing of it permanently, this, while admirable, is a futile effort.

Mountainman likes this.
  4. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

You want to clean house, you gotta start from the bottom. Mayor. City Councils. District Attorney. Sheriff. School boards. Anything at the local level that gets voted in, get in on it. Run for the position yourself if no one else is willing to step up. If you can't run because you were a dumbass in your youth and engaged in too many questionable activities to get elected dog catcher :whistle:, then knock doors for someone who can. The feds can beat their chests all day long but at the end of the day if your local .gov refuses to play ball, you've got a chance. And if not? Well we saw first hand the damage corrupt DAs and mayors can do.

From there, everything at state level, because again, the state can tell the fed to go corkscrew themselves.

Frankly I think the federal level elections will be rigged to the point of being useless to us... as they have been for years but never to this extent. But if we can clean house on everything below them, then we've got a chance of turning things around.

5. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Candidates must be selected from people active in their community that own property and own and operate a small business. No more career politicians should ever be selected. Military service and background would be a plus. Candidates should be active in local civic organizations. Once the criteria is confirmed, applicants or nominations should be vetted by public petition. Candidates should not be selected from application but rather by community selection. The entire system of good ole boy should be forever delegated to the shit-barrel, soaked in diesel and burned. One hand washing another isn't working, the same old liars keep getting re-elected. Their first act should be censorship of career candidates and a tribunal selected for prosecution and summary jail or public execution.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    GOG, johnbb, techsar and 1 other person like this.
  6. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

I've tried getting this going for years. I call it VOICE: Vote Out InCumbents Everytime.

SB21 and VisuTrac like this.
  7. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

It is my belief the government attracts the worst people and the only way to keep them honest is to let them know they can and will be prosecuted for wrong doing. For far too long they have been getting away with murder (some literally) and nothing ever happens. No longer can they exempt themselves from laws they pass on us serfs. These SOB's keep keep getting elected because "We the Stupid People" re-elect them thinking it's not my politician that's corrupt it's the other guys when in fact it's all of them. Congress 18% approval rating yet they can give themselves a pay raise. We pay their salary we should control what they are worth not them. 15 bucks an hour is to much.

8. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

So then vote your local congress critter out. People can bitch all they want bit then they still vote for the incumbent. Vote them out in a couple years.

chelloveck, techsar and SB21 like this.
  9. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I have and Graham still gets re-elected over and over again --sad

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
    techsar and SB21 like this.
  10. JrOrtiz

JrOrtiz Monkey

Completely agree. This is our best chance.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7