Cleveland RTA bus driver upper cuts passenger

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

View #1

Different view #2

Big City life, you can have it.
    I don't normally condone hitting a woman but this would bring me close to it. Spitting in my face ( Hepatitis ) and hitting me and being of the age of the bus driver could have made me feel like I was in danger .

2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Interesting....

tacmotusn and ghrit like this.
  3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I occasionally see incivility like this on the public transport system, though thankfully rarely. It's mostly trashy people with no regard for anyone but themselves, behaving trashily. I'm doubtful that jail time would rectify her attitude problem, but that is what her behaviour should have earned her. Finding Jesus was a cute touch though.....unfortunately Jesus was nowhere on the bus at the time. I'm confident that she finds Jesus every time she has to make a court appearance.

4. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I am no big fan of Men striking Women. Since turning 21 I have not. I have come close a couple of times. Both females had me in height by 3 or 4 inches and 40 to 60 pounds. A simple warning of what would happen to them discouraged further action. The foul mouthed out of control female in the bus video would not have acted that way with a police officer, why should anyone else be expected to put up with her crap. Spitting on someone is at least assault. Worse if she is found to be HIV positive or Aids infected. She got off easy...... jus sayin'

jim2, oldawg, tulianr and 1 other person like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7