Climate Change

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meat, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

So Terrence or Tyrone is just as intelligent as Greta and the gang. Lol.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Ha! Tell that to the government! Within a year there will be anew agency dedicated to that purpose.

3. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Eh? Stupid exists, and I offer as proof, your choice of A Occasionally Conscious or this thunberg lassie. I don't see anyone even trying to fix stupid, education falls short of the mark.

Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  4. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

Its getting col
    Or you will be mocked and considered an idiot for disagreeing.

Meat, Gator 45/70 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Did I apply to much logic for the real world? I would like to think the Darwin Award exists?

Meat likes this.
  6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

There is a HUGE Darwin Award for people who keep voting morons back into office, and for anybody who doesn't understand the ultimate results.

SB21, Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  7. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

They shift between "global warming" and "climate change" as it suits their needs. The heavy snowfall projected for Montana only got emotional please on social media. They are so socially and emotionally invested no amount of evidence will ever get them to wake up.

Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Parts of MT got up to 3 feet of global warming.

Gator 45/70, Meat and 3M-TA3 like this.
  10. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The worst thing that can happen to the dooms day global warming movement is for people to read the ipcc reports for them selves and draw their own conclusions.

If you don't have time to read the whole thing then just try a few chapters.
    Your first observation will be most of the fanatic dooms day believers obviously haven't ever read one.
    What I think they do is one of the top climate change dooms day talking heads control F searches the document for the most sensational fragments, takes those dire sounding snipits way out of context. Then gets their useful idiot believers to repeat a dire sounding narrative that has little to nothing to do with the report it was taken from.

For example the last sub report that was released I down loaded it the morning it was released and started reading it. The believers were already in full melt down mode over this report. Now we all know there's no way in hell all these people read a 1,170 page report in a few hours. And the story writes it's self from there.

What I have noticed is when you question or ask them to clarify a specific part of a report, all of a sudden they don't want to talk about it.
    Or if they quote an ipcc report I have noticed thy like to quote older dire sounding reports. Best thing you can do is read the quote because a reasonable person usually doesn't go straight to seeing hell fire and brimstone when they read something in its entirety.
    This is an ipcc report not revelations.
    Then if you read any 2 reports even just a few years apart you will see for you self that it's definitely not settled science as they claim.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    Meat, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Crap,It's like July 72nd and 97 here today,Send some of that global warming down south

Meat likes this.
  12. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Greta says "Entire ecosystems are collapsing."

We lost some Banker ponies and feral cows that got caught in the storm surge during Hurricane Dorian. I'm waiting for the Chicken Little fall-out from this.

Meat, Gator 45/70, SB21 and 1 other person like this.
  13. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

(Sigh) It is fixing to snow this weekend. A bit 'early' for Anchorage - Fairbanks got hit with 5 inches yesterday.

I'm already showing the signs of early onset hibernation disease....

Meat, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  14. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

<Greta says "Entire ecosystems are collapsing.">

Sure would be nice if these tools would show some proof of blanket statements like this. But no, that isn't possible.

Meat, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  15. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

The dilbert child is simply re-barfing what she's been told by some brainwasher. Traumatized as a child, it seems, and hasn't grown out of the inability to think independently.

Meat, Gator 45/70 and Seawolf1090 like this.
  16. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Signs and Symptoms of Asperger Syndrome (ASD)
    Social Symptoms
    • Problems making or maintaining friendships.
    • Isolation or minimal interaction in social situations.
    • Poor eye contact or the tendency to stare at others.
    • Trouble interpreting gestures.
    • Inability to recognize humor, irony, and sarcasm.
    • Inappropriate behaviors or odd mannerisms
    I guess we need to add yelling at UN Delegates....

Meat and Gator 45/70 like this.
  17. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I think this is a satiric prank, but ...

Meat and Gator 45/70 like this.
  18. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Liveleak.com - The Rest is Silence......

Meat likes this.
  19. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

To be fair that questioner was as obtuse as he could be. No wonder she was up a stump. Kids don't do compound mixed questions mixed very well. She is still unable to do anything other than what the brainwasher told her.

Meat likes this.
  20. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

1. DKR
  2. oil pan 4
  3. Motomom34
  4. tacmotusn
  5. tacmotusn
  6. Seacowboys
  7. Quigley_Sharps
  8. Quigley_Sharps
  9. Quigley_Sharps