Clint Eastwood speaks the truth

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stg58, Aug 5, 2016.

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

In a previous thread I said Clint make most things look cool and was corrected saying he makes everything cool.
    new round here | Survival Monkey Forums

Indeed he is and always will be COOL!
    [​IMG]

Clint Eastwood Is Not Impressed by America's 'Kiss-Ass Generation'
    ESQ: Your characters have become touchstones in the culture, whether it's Reagan invoking "Make my day" or now Trump … I swear he's even practiced your scowl.

CE: Maybe. But he's onto something, because secretly everybody's getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That's the kiss-ass generation we're in right now. We're really in a pussy generation. Everybody's walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren't called racist. And then when I did Gran Torino, even my associate said, "This is a really good script, but it's politically incorrect." And I said, "Good. Let me read it tonight." The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, "We're starting this immediately."

ESQ: What is the "pussy generation"?

CE: All these people that say, "Oh, you can't do that, and you can't do this, and you can't say that." I guess it's just the times.

ESQ: What do you think Trump is onto?

CE: What Trump is onto is he's just saying what's on his mind. And sometimes it's not so good. And sometimes it's … I mean, I can understand where he's coming from, but I don't always agree with it.

ESQ: So you're not endorsing him?

CE: I haven't endorsed anybody. I haven't talked to Trump. I haven't talked to anybody. You know, he's a racist now because he's talked about this judge. And yeah, it's a dumb thing to say. I mean, to predicate your opinion on the fact that the guy was born to Mexican parents or something. He's said a lot of dumb things. So have all of them. Both sides. But everybody—the press and everybody's going, "Oh, well, that's racist," and they're making a big hoodoo out of it. Just fucking get over it. It's a sad time in history.

2. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

He should have ran for President while Charlton Heston was in the NRA maybe could have stopped all this !

Tully Mars, bmtm09, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  3. bmtm09

bmtm09 Monkey

I still think Trey Gowdy would make a good president. He spoke at an NRA banquet and is very pro 2nd...

Gator 45/70 and Salted Weapon like this.
  4. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

upload_2016-8-6_8-56-0.

Tully Mars and stg58 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7