1. Given the media intensity given to the Covid 19 (otherwise known as Corona or Wuhan) virus, there seems no reason to have posts on that very specific subject in several forums Accordingly, all of those posts will be moved to "Headlines". All new items on that subject should be posted there as well. This notice will expire on 31 May, or be extended if needed. Thanks, folks.

Clyde 1:Deer -1

Discussion in 'Turf and Surf Hunting and Fishing' started by Clyde, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Now that I can post pictures.....Shazaam....I shot this deer this past weekend in the UP with my bow. I am sold on Aftershock broadheads. They are wickedly effective.
    100_0313-small. 100_0315-small. 100_0319-small.

2. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Nice Beret there Frenchie.

3. Clyde

Thanks. I didn't notice the beret effect, but it certainly looks French. :mad:

4. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Nice kill, especially with a bow. I wish I was out there hunting too.

How do you like that Dodge. I liked my 1/2 ton pretty well, but I hated the 20 inch tires, especially after I had to replace them back in 04' when they were a lot more $$$. I still have a Dodge, my 04 2500 4x4. It has been an excellent pickup.

5. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Got about 35 hours left to wait before I can go shoot at them and been haveing a hard time staying out of the woods untill then. I may have to dig out the bow tomorrow.

Nice looking Buck there.

6. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Nice. They must have been selling pre-shot bucks up there this year again.
    [winkthumb]

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

:shock:

8. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Grats Clyde,

I'll be breaking out my TC Hawkin .54 cal muzzleloader in a couple weeks for the late whitetail buck hunt this year. I'll be off of my crutches on the 21st just in time for hunting and fishing during Thanksgiving[beer]

9. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

In my book you take them how ever you can get them. :sneaky:

OGM

10. Clyde

Ok. You guys got me. I ordered this deer from Cabela's and had it shipped dext day air. I plan to order another one during gun season so I can simply relax and not have the burden of hunting.

Well, I should have put Clyde 1:Antis -1 but I thought that would be to provocative.

11. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

[ROFL] The Bagged Buck Kit from Cabelas

I like it. You could order it online through a virtual scope.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7