Clyde's Useless Observations of the Day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Clyde, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Seawolf's Useless Observations From The Road........

(perhaps an ongoing mini-series.......)

When a woman driver trades up to ever 'nicer' cars, her driving IQ drops as a result.
    To whit - the bleach-blonde blow-dried and buxom dingbat who, when I had the green left-turn arrow and proceed intot he intersection, said dingbat blasts right into me - I managed to sqeal to a stop before leaving a big impression on her huge Stupid Utility Vehicle..........
    I laid on the horn to let her know my 5,000 lb minivan very nearly attempted to get intimate with her Bimbo-Transport - she had the audacity to give me 'The Royal Wave'! Not the 'finger' - she seemed to think she was The Princess Of The Highway........... :rolleyes:
    As if to say - "It's okay, dude, I'm BLONDE!"

Heaven help us if she ever gets a Mercedes........ [peep]

Ganado and john316 like this.
  2. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Bump Time...More useless observations please Clyde...

RightHand likes this.
  3. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Useless Observation......

Each Full Moon brings out the Tactical Wheelbarrow owners.......

[fnny]

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

bump

5. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Observation: 4 year olds should be potty trained

Discussion: Recently.....well, almost daily, I have a discussion with the cutest mop headed little laughter maker know as my 4 year old. "son, what is that smell?" to which he responds, " Nuffin'". I then ask him to meet me at the changing pad for a diaper check. Yes. Still too lazy to hit the toilet. I then ask what the smell is emanating from his nether regions. " Just brown stuff" is the response. Hmmmmm. "Son, don't you want to go on the potty? I will pay you $1.00 for trying and $5.00 for succes ". That sounds like a good deal to me. His response, "nope. I am good."

Conclusion: $100 dollars a month adds up. I could buy 1000 rounds a month just buy saving in shit pads.

6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Clyde, just think how nice it will be, when you reach GrandPa Status, and can remind him of all these good memories...... I front of his wife.....

oldawg likes this.
  7. Clyde

Yes, he has a friend who is 6 that says she is going to marry him next week. She said, " we are getting married. And my son responded, "Nana gave me $20". My daughter who is 12 said, " Dont you think he should be potty trained before you marry him?". To which she responded, " no, he is too cute. I will train him".

I actually added the $20.00 plus the $100 in diaper expenses/month to see if I could subsidize the wedding. The wife just shook her head at me. I wasn't serious!

Ganado, Gator 45/70 and BTPost like this.
  8. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

'Nother bump.

9. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Useless_as.
    Useless_as. Useless_as.

tulianr likes this.
  10. Clyde

I have an observation coming on

11. ghrit

While we are waiting on @Clyde for an observation, here's one.
    According to Kimberly-Clark (via Consumer's Reports, May '14) the average American uses 46 sheets of toilet paper daily. Where's @Catullus when you need him?

Catullus likes this.
  12. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

An interesting market study!

13. BTPost

That is a "Load of Cr*p"......

14. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

What? Are you doubting their paperwork?;)

15. BTPost

Yep....

16. Amish Heart

Amish Heart Monkey

Or the kids at our preschool say...I guess I need wet wipes

17. ghrit

@Clyde According to my math skills, you might have another roughly 5 year old to give us inspiration with observations.

Ganado and RightHand like this.
  18. Clyde

@ghrit
    Actually, based upon my procreation curve, I have an almost 5 year old and an almost 2 year old. So, I have many stories which have simply *poofed* from my head.

Just a couple observations from today alone:

While dropping the 7 year old and 5 year old off at a birthday party, the "host" asked if they had any allergies - peanut, gluten, etc. Being the observant and all knowing father that I am, I stated, "No, there are no allergies in the family.''

7 year old son piped in, "Dad, you forgot that I am allergic to Sulfa!". Umm....what is Sulfa I asked? "You know, in antibiotics."

Does a $^&%$^%& Cake and ice cream have antibiotics in it? and by the way, what 7 year old remembers that kind of information?.......apparently, the spitting image of his father remembers details like that! That was a total what in the world moment. Allergic to Sulfa. Thanks for making Dad look like an idiot.

BTPost, oldawg, Yard Dart and 3 others like this.
  19. Clyde

@ghrit

Almost 2 year old daughter is really getting a personality; however, Mom is now tired of breast feeding (of and on for 15.5 years now). About 7 days ago, I told my wife to be done with the natural feeding method and she agreed (all other kids have gone to almost three) now that this child was in the process of turning her nipples into clam strips that rivaled the Clam Platter from Howard Johnson's from years ago.

Since this time, my daughter has now determined I am her new favorite person. When I walk in the room, it is "DADDDDAAA". And as she runs to my arms I get that sweet aroma of processed food, aka, loaded diaper. As I lift my eyebrow to see which member of the family has intentionally not noticed this foul scent. Searching the room, I see that my wife is smiling. Being the good Father that I am, I ask "Do you want Daddy or Mommy to change your diaper?"........"DaDDDDDAAAAAA". Perhaps she didn't understand, "Do you want Daddy or Mommy to change your poopy diaper?" .... The answer requires no words now as the sweet child begins to run upstairs saying, "I pooped, Daddddaaa".

Observation: everyone in the room is left smiling except me.

20. Clyde

Observation: If a lady looks like a dude, she is probably a dude

Comments: While flying back from Houston in January, it took double take at a woman.......well, I am pretty sure it was a dude. Please note the picture attached hero :

1. Placement of "Faux Breasts" ... a wee bit high and appearing like whole vs. half coconuts. (riding high)
    2. Sitting in a manly spread eagle vs. lady like crossed legs.
    3. Slouched in chair
    4. Dress that only a nun could wear with a smile.

Conclusion: That is a man-man baby!

IMG_0563.

melbo, kellory and Ganado like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7