CNN 2 min video should be mandatory viewing for every US cit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

YouTube- CNN Lou Dobbs Amnesty Bill's Worst Provision NAU

The original Boston Tea party was a result of "Taxation without Representation."
    Frankly, I no longer feel like I'm being represented - nor does 75% of the population.

Do you know someone who could run for Representative or the Senate?
    Time for a clean sweep.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS WAS ON CNN. GUESS I SHOULD WATCH IT MORE WHEN DOBBS IS ON.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>

CNN 2 min video should be mandatory viewing for every US citizen

Calling this legislation “s&%t” my be understating a bit…
    This ought to be a helpful boost to the american economy!!!

...and this is from CNN! God help us all!!

<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable id=EC_mod_EDIMAINTABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=EC_mod_EDITEXTREGION style="PADDING-RIGHT: 1.5pt; PADDING-LEFT: 1.5pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1.5pt; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-TOP: 1.5pt" width="100%">Is this the “change” the “thinking” voters of this once great country wanted?

Utterly Unbelievable!!!

</TD></TR><TR><TD id=EC_mod_EDIFOOTER style="PADDING-RIGHT: 1.5pt; PADDING-LEFT: 1.5pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1.5pt; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-TOP: 1.5pt" width="100%"><TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width="100%">
    </TD><TD id=EC_mod_EDISOUND style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom>
    </TD><TD id=EC_mod_EDIANIM style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom>
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. SLugomist

SLugomist Monkey++

Re: CNN 2 min video should be mandatory viewing for every US

It makes sense if you've read the IRON MOUNTAIN REPORT from the 60's

if the gov. isn't wasting money on war then they have to waste it somewhere else, i.e. social welfare programs.

When I worked at a Navy rec Marina in High School. My boss said "we have to spend all of our budget or else they will cut our budget" So we bought a bunch of crap that wasn't needed or necessary.

3. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

This was the awesome bill that someone made a great satirical piece about stating that we could all just renounce our citizenship. Be illegals for 2-3 years then reapply and get 2-3 yrs tax free! Wish I could rem the piece. It was well written as I recall and quite humorous. My poor mind has given up on me these days.

Byte

4. Pauly Walnuts

Pauly Walnuts Monkey++

This is so retarded that it's hard for me to fathom that anyone that is not mentally challenged came up with this garbage. So F' the citizens who pay us and help the illegals?

5. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

I hate to say it, BUT:
    It's stupidity and ignorance at it's finest!
    "Your tax dollars at work"!
    Bill

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7