CNN star is in big trouble??? doesn't really look like it...???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, Oct 21, 2020.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

so strange... IMHO this suggest the mind set of some... folks... WTAF?

If anyone other then a leftist was caught doing this kinda thing... what in you opinion would be the result?

the things they keep excusing... IMHO tells is a lot about them...

A top CNN star is in big trouble after he got caught on camera in this lewd act

https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/client/q_...wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Jeffrey-Toobin.jpg

Another day and another scandal for fake news CNN.

Just when Americans thought things couldn’t get any worse, CNN somehow found a way to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

Now a top CNN star is in big trouble after he got caught on camera in this lewd act.

Jeffrey Toobin is a writer for the New Yorker and chief legal analyst for fake news CNN.

Unbelievably, Toobin still retains both of those titles even after he was caught exposing himself and masturbating during a company-wide Zoom call with other staff writers for the New Yorker as the outlet’s staff conducted a practice session for how it planned to cover Election Night.

Vice News reports:

Both people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity in order to speak freely, noted that it was unclear how much each person saw, but both said that they saw Toobin jerking off.

The two sources described a juncture in the election simulation when there was a strategy session, and the Democrats and Republicans went into their respective break out rooms for about 10 minutes. At this point, they said, it seemed like Toobin was on a second video call. The sources said that when the groups returned from their break out rooms, Toobin lowered the camera. The people on the call said they could see Toobin touching his penis. Toobin then left the call. Moments later, he called back in, seemingly unaware of what his colleagues had been able to see, and the simulation continued.

The New Yorker merely suspended Toobin and CNN put out a statement that Toobin asked for time off and that the request was granted.

Toobin, for his part, tried to defend his sickening conduct as a simple mistake.

“I believed I was not visible on Zoom. I thought no one on the Zoom call could see me. I thought I had muted the Zoom video,” Toobin concluded.

Instead of firing Toobin, fake news CNN even put Toobin on the air on Saturday after this incident took place and before it became public knowledge.

And that tells critics everything they need to know about fake news CNN’s ethics.

Pants on Fire News will keep you up-to-date on any new developments in this ongoing story.

A top CNN star is in big trouble after he got caught on camera in this lewd act

2. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Just wait until they start digging under the barrel...no telling what disgusting and demented things will be exposed.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I remain confused about the relevance of these a-holes actions and opinions. We are buried under sleaze.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

At least peewee herman had the decency to spank it in a dark x rated theater...

Gator 45/70 and ditch witch like this.
  5. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Ya that's what I was thinkling / dreading .. What an idiot , who in real mind would do that , I don't care if Im caught nude if it don't upset folks ,, MIL we all showered , If some one opened a closed but not lock door , it happens ,, but to push that crap out !!!
    Sloth

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

A lot of people still can't quite work the zoom calls and many NSFW things have crossed unwitting viewer's screens since the lockdowns first began. Still, I am left wondering... who at CNN had him so overheated that he couldn't even wait for the workday to end before spanking the monkey?

7. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Oh lordy...a media company employee is the centre of a sexual scandal?...I'm shocked! Almost as shocked as the men and women found to be embroiled in sex scandals as clerics, or politicians! I'm surprised that your outrage and dudgeon hasn't extended to those classes of individuals also, when they are one's culture wars allies too. :rolleyes:

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7