Code enforcers: the new Gestapo

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by CATO, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

In Pennsylvania, if you're not on welfare --you must be working for the State.

A government job is the same as a welfare check to me when the government is a corporate oligarchy which resembles a fascist dictatorship disguised as a democracy which is supposed to be a damned republic in the first place. :D

Harbin and Guit_fishN like this.
  2. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

Yes, USDA allows SNAP to be used to buy veggie/fruit seed. The problem though, is finding a garden center that accepts EBT.

3. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

USDA = United States Douchebag Academy
    SNAP = Singular Nostrom Aptitude Program
    EBT = Electronic Bling Transfer

I can't keep up here, man.

4. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

You can buy a lot of rice and beans with a Lone Star Card that has $145 on it that you only paid a crackhead $50 for.

So I'm told.

wrc223, steeled, oldawg and 1 other person like this.
  5. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

I also heard you could by $120.00 worth of seed at Wallyworld for $60.00.

steeled and ditch witch like this.
  6. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

7. Harbin

Harbin Monkey+

My favorite story involving code enforcement is from my childhood. Our backyard was very sloped, so when Dad put a pool in it was partial above and below ground. The above ground part had aluminum posts every few feet as vertical supports. Apparently someone sprayed paint on the back side one night and we didn't realize it until my Dad got a ticket for "rusting aluminum posts around pool". The inspector stopped by and have it to my mother just before dad got home from work. Dad went to court to face him and the judge cracked up and had to tell the inspector aluminum doesn't rust. The judge dismissed it and we painted the posts that weekend. He still has the ticket, brings out out from time to time when the story comes up.

Slightly off topic, I know.:D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Sabre_01 likes this.
  8. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Without oversight, here's what you can expect out of people trusted with the people's money.

Consultant to study top-level pay at Atlanta Housing Authority as feds crack down *| ajc.com

-- Lord Ackton likes this.

9. Harbin

Harbin Monkey+

We are also receiving a least 1 letter a weak from our local township inspectors for the house we are building. They continue to threaten for "soil erosion violations". We are building a house and the land doesn't have grass yet, because the front yard alone is 2 1/2 acres and we still have heavy equipment driving across it. I have silt fences up, but when it rains dirt moves. So every time I get the letter, I call in and talk to the same lady and she says "ok, thanks for calling". Then I get another violation notice. I finally caught the guy there on Monday and asked what the problem was. He said when it rains, the water cuts ruts in the front yard (steep slope in some areas) and mud can flow down into the open area below. I told him I own that lot as well, in fact I own the next 5 acres as well. He said I need to get the dirt under control. I tried to ask how it's a problem if my dirt travels from the top of my hill to the bottom of my hill but didn't get a response. There is a monthly meeting coming up next Tuesday, I plan to attend and ask for clarification and bring pictures.

I told the company doing my excavating and he stood there with a blank stare shaking his head, then fired up the bull dozer and made half a dozen passes pushing dirt back up the hill. Now my hill is neatly graded in the steepest section. Can't wait to see what he comes up with next.

I need a gate at the entrance to the private road... keep these idiots out.

tulianr likes this.
  10. sgt peppersass

sgt peppersass Monkey+

great idea lol, or take it one step further and till parts of their yard at 2am....

wrc223 likes this.
  11. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

12. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

You won't qualify you worked a job and that stops you from ever claiming. Now if you was a 40 year old crackhead with 9 kids and 7 baby momma's and never worked a day in your life you will be able to live a good life with goverment assistance and if not just tell them and they will find a nother tax or loop whole to get you more.

13. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Just be glad you are not an Aussie. No offense to our Monkeys from OZ but that Julia Gillard is instituting Carbon Taxes in a little over a week. This ought to be interesting to watch.

I think it's more wealth transfer from the serfs to the lord & masters than anything.

Brokor likes this.
  14. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

15. Gunny Highway

Gunny Highway Hard Work and Sacrifice blessed by God's Grace

It's made from people !!!!!

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  16. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

Code enforcement recently cited me $300 for large boxes sound equipment came in on my back porch..
    Neighbors have had a couch in the front yard all week... WTF
    100_3900.JPG

17. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Pfft, that's just an outdoor living area.

You shoulda told 'em the boxes were actually low income housing for illegal immigrants.

18. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

19. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Guit, what the real problem is that the 'State' has given duties to individuals that can not comprehend what they are actually suppose to do.

In government you are elevated to the point where you are incompetent. You advance no further because you just can't do the job you currently hold.

In the private sector, you can be demoted/replaced if you are incompetent. Plain and simple difference between Public and private sectors.

20. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

This is just getting ridiculous. It's as if we're in some movie....

....soon, when our palms turn black and we have to report to a Sleepshop, maybe people will wake TF up.

Logan's Run - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Code enforcement officer = "sandman"

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7