Coincidence? I think not!

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Gopherman, Oct 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

Muahahaha!![LMAO]
    Got your creative juices flowing though didn't I? By bring the Plum Island article into the fray I was only trying to show that the common tick was claimed to be the perfect carrier for diseases such as this and would spread rapidly. PS (Sharpshooting is my middle name!)
    All i'm suggesting in the TIN FOIL HAT lounge is that it sure seems cooincidental that this disease appears randomly on the scene right along with the UN proclamation that we should all learn to eat insects and plant material and not red meat.
    As well, in case no one has noticed, every thing that the UN suggest's to curb "Global Warming" has to do with taxing everyone to death, as if having a ShI*&^loads of money in the coffers will somehow save humanity, when it requires carbon to produce the money in the first place.
    Lets face it, they said we should curb population growth, Zika Pops up and they tell everyone to stop getting pregnant or their babies will be born with tiny heads.
    I see a pattern here even if no one else does!:eek::cautious::rolleyes:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    Aeason and Ganado like this.
  2. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@Gopherman the UN suggesta taxing because its the only power they have, if and only if, the countries vote yes.

The USA still controls the G8 so nothing goes without our vote.

IDK when our society got so oriented to 'the rich should pay' and gave up 'self-sufficiency' .... I know I'm preaching to the choir here... just had a moment of ??????

Gopherman likes this.
  3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I'm not sure that that is necessarily so, with regard to the proposition that
    I make no claims to being an expert on microbiology, epidemiology, or entomology, but some disease pathogens have very specific hosts, and very specific carriers;...for instance, malaria which is carried by some species of females of the Anopheles genus of mosquito Do all mosquitoes transmit malaria?, yet the disease doesn't seem to be spread by the bites of other invertebrates. There doesn't seem to be any evidence published at this stage that the mammalian Galactose-alpha-1,3,-galactose (alpha-gal) meat allergy is spread other than by certain species of tick bite.

Gopherman likes this.
  4. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

You know what a forced 100% vegan diet really accomplishes? It reduces the overall brain case capacity. Meat eaters and omnivores are smarter with larger brain capacity. Mammals need fats and proteins to encourage brain growth and capacity. Reduce that and you wind up with animals the size of giraffes with the brains to match...so go on and enjoy your 100% vegan diet.

Now all we need to do is gather a few million volunteers that can be relocated to an area of plant abundance where they can build their authoritarian vegan utopia. Too bad I can't be around in 100,000 years to bear witness to the results. :(

Don't ya just love the feel of tin foil on your teeth? It's electrifying!

Legion489 and Ganado like this.
  5. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Now THAT is something I think we can all agree on.

1. Cruisin Sloth
  2. DKR
  3. Motomom34
  4. Motomom34
  5. HK_User
  6. Gator 45/70
  7. DKR
  8. Tevin
  9. HK_User
  10. DarkLight
  11. Motomom34
  12. Motomom34