Commie Amazed She Is Held Responsible For Own Actions

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Legion489, May 17, 2016.

1. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

No need. I just wish people would think before making " political statements" at the cost of other people. Sometimes, they don't know what they do.

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

We are talking about the same people that will spit in your face while living off your tax money, Correct?

Legion489, Taku and Yard Dart like this.
  3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Yes, and we show we are better than them by behaving better than them.

arleigh and Taku like this.
  4. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Personally I feel people should take responsibility for their own actions. Doing stupid stuff has consequences, or at least it used to, before the stupid became a protected class. YOU want me to shell MY money so YOU can sit at home and sit on your rear and suck up all the free-bees that the gov't can give you? Get a job and have the thrill of spending you own money why don't you! And yes, I am disabled too and still have to work. Evel Knevel used to call me up an say "I broke a bone, what happens now?" but some how the gov't just doesn't want me to be able to sit on my fanny and suck at the public tit. Of course as White, Christian, heterosexual, US born conservative, there are lots of lib-tards who have left me at the side of the road, literally and figuratively, and I don't hold it against them, unless it is a gov't thug like Louse Learner or Obummer who think the Constitution, the "Law of the Land" is toilet paper.

Gator 45/70 and Taku like this.
  5. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Naaa...I'd rather have her as a captive audience for the long, slow drive back to the yard as I tell her what I think of her, her hubby and their politics. Ya'll know me enough by now to know that within a few minutes she'd probably go over the edge and try to assault me...which of course would put me in fear of my life and justify deadly force. ;)

Legion489, oldawg and Yard Dart like this.
  6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Naah, They already know this.
    We know what side of the road the tow truck driver stands on and He won't cross it !
    Besides, When he saw the sticker he could have very well figured he wouldn't get paid, Don't blame him at all.
    Why run your machine and waste your time for nothing?

7. jim2

jim2 Monkey+++

It seems to be a ok to put a bakery out of business because she they don't make a cake for hyper sensitive couples, and it caused no harm. However, let someone not want to help out a traitor and enemy of this country, and that is a horrible thing. This leftist looser would be perfectly fine with her side burning down homes and businesses of conservatives, but gets in a major hurt when one of us doesn't want to merely do business with them. Make no mistake, they would make this a capital felony if they could.

I refuse to help any of them under any conditions. I see no sense in giving aid and comfort to my enemy.

Jim

Gafarmboy likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7