COMMUNISM SURVIVOR BLASTS SALEM GUN GRABBERS: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT FREEDOM IS!"

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by ColtCarbine, Apr 14, 2013.

1. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

COMMUNISM SURVIVOR BLASTS SALEM GUN GRABBERS: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT FREEDOM IS!"

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
    Mountainman, VHestin and Beano like this.
  2. Beano

Beano Monkey

Most Americans dismiss such testimony because, while they know that there is a plethora of historic examples to point to of governments perpetrating mass murder of their own citizens (and survivors who lived to tell the tale), they view historic events as isolated events, and are zombified enough to believe that it won't and can't happen here. They don't make the connection between the right to self defense and the reason that it exists in an unalienable way. That, and they still see the state as benevolent in nature.

StormCloudsGathering put it really well:

Byte and ColtCarbine like this.
  3. Beano

Beano Monkey

One more thing.....when the anti-gun nuts accuse us firearm owners of "clinging to our guns", I always say, "if there was one thing standing between life as you know it and someone completely turning that life upside down through violence, wouldn't you cling to it as well?".....then that shifts the argument into one of government dependence vs anti-statism, ad infinitum....

The tipping point of a majority waking up to the idea of where we are headed is the most unattainable in our history. The government has seen to that. They have effectively made sense and sensibility into nonsense and insanity. They have successfully convinced people that rights are actually privileges.

4. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

...and that some privileges are actually rights.

5. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

I see alot of history repeating right now, and I am always amazed at the unwilligness of humanity(or at least the majority) to refuse to learn from past cluster****s.

Yard Dart, ColtCarbine and Beano like this.
  6. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
    Yard Dart likes this.
  7. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

I was in Concord when this gentleman spoke;

He was in Tiananmen square when TSHTF.
    I have had the pleasure of meeting a woman who made it across the Berlin Wall in the 60's.
    The distaff side of my family came here from out of Germany in the late 30's.

These are the people who know what freedom is all about, and it ain't about big screen TV's, wellfare & EBT cards.

Yard Dart and BTPost like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7